YOU MUST BE FOCUSED
ON HIS ATTIRE.

"EVERETT IS STILL
WITH US?"

IS A TOP 5 POWER
LINE OF ALL TIME.

:devil:
:evil:
Yeah Lorenzo is a very underrated character. He built the Tejada crime family and had his prison on smash like a true crime boss.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I’m still :mindblown: at how that 4 years older shyt even made it out of the writers room.

We could have still got the same fukkery of the son reveal if they just put him at age 22 from jump and said he was Mary’s kid with Dante from high school before Zo came in the picture who was raised as her nephew because she had him so young.

How the fukk does the extra 4 years not create a bunch of :wtf::rudy::dahell::sitdown::birdman::ufdup: when they brought that bullshyt up anywhere from the writers room to the table read to filming the episode? :pachaha:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you read the hospital bible it's from North Carolina she went to Wilmington NC found the records office got the document and came back in time for dinner? Only way it makes sense is if Monet had it in the crib laying around and Diana found it.

It just said Wilmington Hospital. It didn't mention the state. It would make alot more sense for a 16 yo girl from NY to go to Wilmington, DE instead which is outside of Philly and two hours away from Queens.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Mecca is a savage I just wish Cain knew what he has gotten himself into.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
If Tariq can't get his inheritance unless he graduates, shouldn't that little bama go to class sometime?
:jbhmm:
I never rocked with the fact they made this Canonical Studies bullshyt such an important angle for Riq finishing school early. People graduate from college early all the time. shyt ain't that difficult. I get the class being a backdrop into the psyche of Riq but shyt is lame.

This dude Zeke was 18 playing against 14 year olds in 8th grade…Son was probably looking like Shaq :russ:

Zeke looking like Perk Son back in 2nd grade :mjlol:

LORENZO & MECCA
ARE 2 OF THE DOPEST CHARACTERS
POWER HAS LACED US WITH.

:devil:
:evil:
Lorenzo is legit. I'm not sold on this dude Mecca just yet. Something seems almost cartoony about his clique. I remember that episode when Ghost walked into the penthouse only to find Milan having dinner with his fam had a breh legit:lupe: Thought that nikka was in my living room. Lobos was solid outside the :wrist: shyt too.. I also just attribute that to the overall decline in the quality of the writing since the early seasons of the OG series and its current incarnation.

lol i love how this family just talks about murder at the family dinner table. 4 serial killers sitting down enjoying food that the only non murderer has made.
Sort of reminds me of when the Byrdes sit down for dinner with their kids in Ozark:pachaha:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How the fukk would Zeke not know he was 4 years older :mjlol:

And is Dante actually stupid or is he pretending to be oblivious? That's the 2nd henchman he killed for something that was obviously Cane's fault

Dante is playing chess, although a bit reckless with his movements. He knows whats up, cats he killed were collateral damage though and not much of a loss Because they were still slipping in other ways (chef was dope :wow:). The idiot is Caine thinking he's steps ahead:mjlol:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I also think Dante knows it's Cane but still killing not one but 2 of his own people to keep Cane oblivious is sloppy writing imo. But it is what it is.

The 1st guy to get killed. Well, he ran his mouth too much. The 2nd guy, I need to rewatch that to see if that was really his fukk up. Chef getting killed, maybe he really was doing some foul shyt.

Is it just me or was Chef at the beginning, always putting on earplugs so he didn't hear any incriminating evidence. Then the last couple of episodes, he's been wearing no earplugs listening all types of incriminating evidence. I wonder if there's something there.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Dante is playing chess, although a bit reckless with his movements. He knows whats up, cats he killed were collateral damage though and not much of a loss Because they were still slipping in other ways (chef was dope :wow:). The idiot is Caine thinking he's steps ahead:mjlol:

I also think Dante knows it's Cane but still killing not one but 2 of his own people to keep Cane oblivious is sloppy writing imo. But it is what it is.

That's still so fukked up :mjlol:

That Chef held it down for him

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I’m still :mindblown: at how that 4 years older shyt even made it out of the writers room.

We could have still got the same fukkery of the son reveal if they just put him at age 22 from jump and said he was Mary’s kid with Dante from high school before Zo came in the picture who was raised as her nephew because she had him so young.

How the fukk does the extra 4 years not create a bunch of :wtf::rudy::dahell::sitdown::birdman::ufdup: when they brought that bullshyt up anywhere from the writers room to the table read to filming the episode? :pachaha:
You want to know why?…..it’s “Power.”

That’s why…

See like I’ve said earlier on this thread. I used to be like you with these shows. Always getting frustrated on the logic of this show. But then at some point I just threw logic out the window and just rolled with it.

And by God…the show became amazing.

So the writers wrote some shyt that doesn’t make logical sense. Is it stupid? Yeah…but that’s what this show is. You KNOW what u getting yourself into…