Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You underestimate the resources that entities like the NFL and NBA have at their disposal. They can easily find out information if they do a little digging. You can try and falsify documents all you want, but you can't hide the exact date of a child was actually born in the hospital. It just doesn't happen :mjlol:
Yeah storyline makes zero sense. No way it would take this long to get exposed.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
"This isn't my birthday. They have the wrong year. :dwillhuh: :dahell:"

:deadrose: at Zeke saying that like it's the hospital's fault.

I can't find the clip, but it's like that episode of Girl Meets World where Lucas is looking at pictures of him as a kid, and he looks exactly the same as he does in the present day. :russ:

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
will-smith-sunflower-meme.jpg

Zeke been looking this the whole time :dead:

Last edited:

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
How the fukk you grow up thinking you 4 whole years younger than you really are maybe he really is a retard

OL DUMB ASS ZEKE THOUGHT HE WAS 4 YEARS YOUNGER THAN HE WAS :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

imagine being in Kindergarten as an 8 year old?????

nah this is fried

why would dante think that Chef is the mole > Cane when Cane is "former" GTG

How can you not know you are older than everyone else? This nikka Freeky Zeekey would've been a whole third grader in kindergarten. He was born in the USA, he's never seen his birth certificate? He would need his social security number to apply to school. It literally don't make any sense.

blk ppl always asking how old you are...lil nikka was 6 talmbout he 2

:mjlol:

Tariq only got one class his whole college career :mjlol:

My guy about to graduate with 3 credits

The way Diana had to explain everything to Zeke :russ:

That nikka might be retarded in real life :dead:

will-smith-sunflower-meme.jpg

Zeke been looking this the whole time :dead:

:deadmanny:

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of those players were well aware of their actual age and were in on the lie. Zeke had no clue whatsoever that he was four years older than his listed age.

Come on now breh :mjlol:
I understand that but I thought u were referring to the NBA capabilities of finding out if someone was lying about their age or not.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I understand that but I thought u were referring to the NBA capabilities of finding out if someone was lying about their age or not.

That's exactly what I'm referring to. The NBA and the NFL has connections to law enforcement and other entities that they could easily discover the information of whether or not someone is lying about their age especially if they were born in the US. Another poster mentioned Diana dropped a stack to someone at the records department to get access to Zeke's birth certificate. Those entities can drop more bread to get the information if they really wanted to do so.

Even Zeke himself would and should have found out if he went to get an ID or license as they would tell him right then and there that his age is a lie as his birth certificate is a fake.

Like I said, it's Tyler Perry level's of plothole that make no remote sense whatsoever. It reminds me of the storyline with Bow Wow from Madea's Big Happy Family :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yeah why did he think chef was the mole

Don't forget the fact that Mecca has enemies himself in Mahoney. Chef might have been a double agent working for him, which would explain their first interaction when the robbery hadn't even taken place yet.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If ghost is still alive it’s about to be level 10 fukkery even for Power. Ghost had no idea he was going to do die so soon no way he made that many contingencies in advance like that.
Even Tariq was in disbelief at the idea he had done it all before he died.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If ghost is still alive it’s about to be level 10 fukkery even for Power. Ghost had no idea he was going to do die so soon no way he made that many contingencies in advance like that.
Even Tariq was in disbelief at the idea he had done it all before he died.
if ghost is still alive?