Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
If Diana was easily able to figure out the age discrepancy, then how in the fukk did Monet think that no one else would be able to as well? Now it creates a whole new set of questions that the writers probably didn’t intend on coming into the discussion.

Dude has to die this season as not going to the draft is going to be the least of his concerns :francis:

it’s a show, because none of that would come together so easily, but it was to move the story

How the fukk does Tariq’s trial get fast tracked to court when something like this would normally take months?

a show… and it’s to move it along

Can we talk about how unrealistic it would have to be to have a ten year old faking likes he’s six? Or a 14 year old playing like he’s ten? Especially when you consider Zeke was likely much bigger than the other kids in his actual age group growing up.

you are operating in the real world, but there are a lot of kids who came from some countries where their birth certificate was not true.. at all, also you are assuming this nikka 6’0 in 8th grade, when some nikkas don’t hit their spurt til college or midway through high school

Surprisingly Lorenzo handled the news at the dinner table a lot better than I thought.

he probably couldn’t spaz on Monet without the kids wild’n

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
you are operating in the real world, but there are a lot of kids who came from some countries where their birth certificate was not true.. at all, also you are assuming this nikka 6’0 in 8th grade, when some nikkas don’t hit their spurt til college or midway through high school

That's cool and all, but Zeke was born in the US, so his birth certificate discrepancy would and should be easier to figure out because of that exact reason. It's not a situation of where someone comes from another country to the US years after they were born, so it makes the lie easier to pull off. This dude was born in the US.

They should have made Cane the son instead of Zeke as all it did was made their reasoning even worse and the storyline wackier than it already is.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Am i buggin?

i dont remember tariq saying anything incriminating or about the book to lauren

he didn’t, just said he knew the book was about some one black not Braden

That's cool and all, but Zeke was born in the US, so his birth certificate discrepancy would and should be easier to figure out because of that exact reason.

yeah but it’s still feasible, but also this is a show, logical explanations and every detail making sense isn’t supposed to