Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
he didn’t, just said he knew the book was about some one black not Braden

yeah but it’s still feasible, but also this is a show, logical explanations and every detail making sense isn’t supposed to

You're cutting the writers a lot of slack when you shouldn't in this particular instance. Even if it's a show. It's still a stupid illogical explanation and storyline that only creates more issues.

Not to mention the fact that it brings up potential questions of :sitdown: with Zeke's age being faked as long as it was.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
he didn’t, just said he knew the book was about some one black not Braden

yeah but it’s still feasible, but also this is a show, logical explanations and every detail making sense isn’t supposed to
damn i remember now. i just saw this part of the episode

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He admitted to knowing about Jabari's books. Which means he would know if it was about him or not. Which means there's motive.
i saw the flashback i remember now

damn. tariq was buggin there. cant blame him though

why the fukk would Saxe say all that to the DA???

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
i saw the flashback i remember now

damn. tariq was buggin there. cant blame him though

why the fukk would Saxe say all that to the DA???

Saxe has a penchant for putting his foot in his mouth and always giving out more information than he has to. With that being said, he might have actually helped Tariq's case out mightly in doing so.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Knew Carrie was going to drop, dam even her feet sexy smh :mjcry: going to miss her.

:shaq: but they can dam sure make up for it if they show more of Lauren momma :feedme:

Didn't phantom they would even attempt to rob mecca. Pretty sure this move going to have all of them hiding under pressure in a season or 2. Unlike others I can see how mecca felt chef was the mole. But it should also show cane how dispensable mecca makes his people. Wish I could get with the idea that mecca knows it's cane but power writing ain't been that clever smh

Davis killed that scene with Carrie on the stand. Some real law and order shyt there lol

Tariq really is smarter than many give him credit for. He pulling a lot of strings on a lot of sides yet everyone around him treats him like a little innocent naive kid. Seems effie the only one that actually knows what he all about.

To start the series monet had this powerful presence to her character that shyt all gone now. She in their planning with the kids now smh
He only killed 2 people right? Loudmouth that was talking to Cane and Chef. The latter is still a mystery as to why.
YALL BE MISSING THE SMALL DETAILS
IN THIS THREAD...

IN EPISODE 3 MECCA FOLLOWED CAINE
WHEN HE MET TARIQ & BRAYDEN...

TARIQ FOLLOWED CAINE TO
MECCAS HOUSE IN EP 5...

MECCA ALREADY KNEW WHAT
TARIQ LOOKED LIKE UNBEKNOWNST
TO CAINE WHEN HE ASKED HIM
DID HE KNOW THAT KID...

SO HE LETS CAINE LIVE
AND KILLS HIS LACKEY
TO SEND A MESSAGE BUT
CAINE IS SUCH A ROCK HEAD
HE THINKS HE GOT OVER.

SAME shyt HAPPENED AGAIN
IN THIS EP.
:devil:
:evil:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Saxe such a goof. There's no way he should've told opposing counsel about Tariq hearing that tape.

That's not the worst thing that Saxe is doing if we're being honest :ld:

It's hilarious that even Jenny mentioned getting Saxe and Davis disbarred, when she arguably could herself and have Riq's case thrown out once the courts find out that she was sleeping with Saxe. It was stupid on her part to freak out and kick him to the curb as now he has no loyalty to her to save her career and could easily throw her under the bus if he wanted to.