Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 2 Thread

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
fire episode, episode 9 gonna be full of the fukkery, can't wait :blessed:
"my dad put all of this in place before he died!? :dwillhuh:" nikka that's ghost. he aint moves ahead of you, he's games ahead of you
Lauren safe...for now
2 for 2 on these teachers being in over their head. crazy how Tariq gonna think this was his doing when he knows it wasn't
Diane went nuclear....and for what? blew up the whole family being nosey smh
Thought Dru was gonna get clipped for a second ngl, losing his gun vs lil guap aint shocking. Guap was realer than we thought tho, rip to a kinda real one
Does Cane/Dru know Dante is Mecca? I dont think so but...:francis:
Zeke finding out he was only so good because he was a man amongst boys is :lolbron: grown ass nikka
Schoolgirl Effie :ohlawd:. Thats the footnote.

The way it sounds is like Effie/Di might be in a situation to do it to Lauren. Effie really with the shyts, schoolgirl or not.

Had a gunfight between ex-military and a hood gang and them bullets were hittin like game 6 klay. every nikka got an aimbot in the power universe

Carrie got absolutely dogged all episode, just to get murked off at the end. Thought Monet was confiding in her and they was gonna turn the page...turns out that was the end of her book :wow:

power as a whole usually isnt too great on starting their bullshyt but once you're in the deep of it and them two episodes before the finale show up...:sas2:

Facts!

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Episode 8 Is By Far The Best Episode Yet

Davis McLean Is A Fire Attorney..He Blew Carrie Up On The Witness Stand

Jenny Has Caught On To Saxe..Their Intimate Scene Was Childish

Tariq Was So Intelligent For Persuading Carrie To Testify ️
Chess Move For Sure♟️

Diana Got Her Lick Back..That Dinner Table Scene Was Lit...Period ✅

Zeke Put 2 & 2 Together Mighty Quick About His "Real" Age & Potential Draft Status. He Has Sense When It Counts

Dru Held His Own & Cane Had His Back (This Time)

Monet Took A Major Loss..She's An Outsider Now

Tariq Had A Great Plan For Robbing The Connect, But Mecca Knows The Truth

Carrie Had To Go..I Hope Her Death Doesn't Get Tariq In Deeper Trouble

Guap Had To Go Too. He Was Way In Over His Head ️

Brayden Is Down For "Whatever"

I Hate Mecca Had To Off The Chef, But He Had To Show Cane Who's In Charge ♟️

Ghost Put Some Interesting Guidelines In Place For Yaz. It's As If He Knew What The Family Would Be Involved In

Tariq Is The Forbidden Fruit That Everybody Wants..Effie & Diana Are Sprung

By Far, This Was One Of The Best Episodes In Power History ✅

I was with you until the Bolded :camby:

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Knew Carrie was going to drop, dam even her feet sexy smh :mjcry: going to miss her.

:shaq: but they can dam sure make up for it if they show more of Lauren momma :feedme:

Didn't phantom they would even attempt to rob mecca. Pretty sure this move going to have all of them hiding under pressure in a season or 2. Unlike others I can see how mecca felt chef was the mole. But it should also show cane how dispensable mecca makes his people. Wish I could get with the idea that mecca knows it's cane but power writing ain't been that clever smh

Davis killed that scene with Carrie on the stand. Some real law and order shyt there lol

Tariq really is smarter than many give him credit for. He pulling a lot of strings on a lot of sides yet everyone around him treats him like a little innocent naive kid. Seems effie the only one that actually knows what he all about.

To start the series monet had this powerful presence to her character that shyt all gone now. She in their planning with the kids now smh

Yeah Lauren moms fine.She a freak too you she how she felt about Jabari.

Their not treating Tariq like a naive kid. They see right through his bullshyt. The thing is they need him.

Tate want the political seat. Tariq know the Westins and can get dirt on them.

Tejadas need him for money. He can sell their product.

Davis know his case gonna make him alot of money. Tariq gonna pay it.

Effie finessed Tariq once. I could see her doing it again. Or maybe Tariq finesses her.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Surprisingly Lorenzo handled the news at the dinner table a lot better than I thought.
This has not been mentioned enough. :ehh:

The question is: how is Zo gonna handle this new reality. His kids can handle themselves, as they have clearly shown. Does he adjust to the NWO and properly place the pieces? Or ignores them at his/their own peril?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This has not been mentioned enough. :ehh:

The question is: how is Zo gonna handle this new reality. His kids can handle themselves, as they have clearly shown. Does he adjust to the NWO and properly place the pieces? Or ignores them at his/their own peril?

If he was smart, then he’d have both Dru and Caine by his side as they balance each other out and realize that he’s essentially pitting them against each other unintentionally with his decisions. Based on his reaction at the table, I could have totally seen a scenario in where he forgave Monet and welcome Zeke if it wasn’t for who Dante actually is. He didn't seem mad about it, but more so confused.

With that being said, this episode cemented IMO the fact that Zeke is likely going to die in one of these last two episodes as he isn't built for the drug game and he has no future in the NBA once scouts figure out his actual age. He doesn't have a place in that family as long as they're in the drug game.

Another thing I found weird is that Monet got pissed at the dinner table when she found out that Caine swapped the drugs, but Tariq had already told her that in episode 5. Unless she was pretending to play dumb about it, but her reaction said otherwise.