Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
mary's and her acting are officially :camby:and what has she done to have this cop so open? she's barking on him like every other episode
Good p*ssy and she play with his emotions and it’s like a fantasy to dude to be fukking a queen pin she manipulates him that simple

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I could see Caine killing cornflakes
I wonder how much murders were done with the gun Tariq had taken

Diane is a loser and Tariq sees right through her.

Mary seems to admire Tariq more than all of her kids each has a weakness which for Tariq is a strong point

saxe needs to go dude has slimed his way out of way too many stuff

Tommy is going to appear and kill someone in the finale I’m prettt sure of itb

Tasha is the most logical choice as they could still come after him even if the case is thrown out. Tommy just doesn’t seem like the type to go under an alias to dodge law enforcement.

The only problem with it is that it completely negates his ending from the OG Power series as they “supposedly” tied up loose ends before he left.

At the worst, Saxe will end up getting fired and will have to deal with his family again mentioning that they knew he would fukk up somehow lol.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Whenever Tariq talks to his professors he sounds like Eddie Haskell and they eat that shyt up. :mjlol:

Saxe's niece is Holly levels annoying.

chick is gonna be murked, her or Saxe. I dont see them knocking Saxe, but That video he shot is going to be irrelevant.