Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the stand out performance of this ep was Mary J Blige's lack of acting range for sure....every scene of her on camera is her bein on 10 for no reason...

Kids: good morning mom

Monet:
RHHL.gif

Tariq: How are you Monet?

Monet:
RHHL.gif

Cop: Monet I love you lets have sex

Monet:
RHHL.gif

Baby: *cries*

Monet:
RHHL.gif

:mjlol:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
1.. what’s the point of these professors roles on the show... homie office is for sex and fukking both chicks raw and nut everywhere

2. Tasha fine as fukk with the wig and her suit on

3. Bobby Brown actor is really not that believable as a shooter

lol yeah Bobby Brown character isn't really some Candyman type cat, I think they modeling him to be a Alpo type dude, a wild unpredictable dude, who looks unassuming because he tries to get fly but has bodies under his belt.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Have you watched this show? Not many people actually know who Ghost is..The feds were having trouble saying James was Ghost.

The name Ghost is still known...and the streets would know the names Ghost & Tommy. These dudes were major, so if Mary J & family are heavy in the game, they'd know the major players. Whether or not they could've connected that Ghost as James is different, but they should know the names Ghost & Tommy. And now that Ghost has been implicated as "St. Patrick" all of that would be in the news..at least "alleged" My point is the name St. Patrick is too connected to the names Ghost & Tommy. How do they not put it together? OTers were coming in knowing who Ghost & Tommy were. You can at least connect St Patrick to "white bul" Tommy.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The name Ghost is still known...and the streets would know the names Ghost & Tommy. These dudes were major, so if Mary J & family are heavy in the game, they'd know the major players. Whether or not they could've connected that Ghost as James is different, but they should know the names Ghost & Tommy. And now that Ghost has been implicated as "St. Patrick" all of that would be in the news..at least "alleged" My point is the name St. Patrick is too connected to the names Ghost & Tommy. How do they not put it together? OTers were coming in knowing who Ghost & Tommy were. You can at least connect St Patrick to "white bul" Tommy.

Posters been saying this but people wanna be hardheaded in here. It doesn’t make sense. I think you from Philly judging from your avi. Im from the area too. The idea that drug dealers in Philly wouldn’t know who the biggest drug dealers in the city are is silly.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You a special kind of stupid. The bytch he was fukking wasn't even 100% sure he was Ghost..

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

heres the deal, everyone on the street level that knows Ghost is James St Patrick are dead with the exception of Tommy, Tasha and 2-bit. On the law enforcement side, it’s Saks and Blanca. The rest of the law enforcement, and Tate want it buried. So unless Tasha, 2-bit or Tariq say something, No one in the street will know who Ghost really was which could leave Tariq taking on the name at the end of the season