Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Monet asking all these questions about Tariq like this isnt all over the news. :mjlol:

It’s all over the news that James was Ghost. :gucci:
no it's not, the feds been trying to pin him as ghost for forever and every time their case fell apart. now the DNC is doing everything they can to cover his tracks by charging tasha as the head of his organization. the things in the news about him are his "false" murder charge, his daughter being killed, the robbery at truth, and now his death.

Daps
no it's not, the feds been trying to pin him as ghost for forever and every time their case fell apart. now the DNC is doing everything they can to cover his tracks by charging tasha as the head of his organization. the things in the news about him are his "false" murder charge, his daughter being killed, the robbery at truth, and now his death.

But hasn’t Tasha admitted to the lawyers that James was Ghost? She has stated this over and over again.

Trying to pin Tasha as the head honcho has no bearing whether or not James is Ghost. She has already stated that he was. Which would already come out in the media spectacle of it all. :patrice:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
But Tasha said in court that James was Ghost. She has stated this over and over again.

Trying to pin Tasha as the head honcho has no bearing whether or not James is Ghost. She has already stated that he was. Which would already come out in the media spectacle of it all. :patrice:
NO SHE DIDNT.

YOU JUST KEEP MAKING STUFF UP.

TASHA DOESNT WANT THE WORLD
TO KNOW WHO GHOST IS
BECAUSE THAT WOULD fukk UP
TARIQS INHERITANCE.
:devil:
:evil:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
But hasn’t Tasha admitted to the lawyers that James was Ghost? She has stated this over and over again.

how can you tell the media something that you can't even credibly connect him to and charge him for? especially when there are gaping holes the make tasha a firm possibility? a lot of of the lawyers/detectives have figured out james is ghost, but they cannot connect him to any of the crimes, so until they can, it's not going anywhere.

second, "ghost' isn't some publicly known criminal, it's not like he was some serial killer that, even if it's just speculation, if leaked to the public they'd be like "OMG, james was ghost". ghost was a strictly underground criminal, he'd have to be credibly charged with being a criminal kingpin for it to start making the news that James St Patrick was a criminal - something the DNC is currently not letting happen.

Daps
NO SHE DIDNT.

YOU JUST KEEP MAKING STUFF UP.

TASHA DOESNT WANT THE WORLD
TO KNOW WHO GHOST IS
BECAUSE THAT WOULD fukk UP
TARIQS INHERITANCE.
:devil:
:evil:

Nah I’m not trying to make up anything. It’s not my intent. I’m trying to make sense of this foolery. :heh:

But seriously. I could’ve sworn Tasha told the police that James is Ghost.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I just don’t believe that Monet and the Tejadas have ever heard of Tariq or the St. Patrick name. You can insist that she does, but everything leads to say otherwise. Asking for information about Tariq St. Patrick is rather useless as the information she will more than likely find out, she would/should have heard from the news.

It would make more sense if she found out from the police next week that Tasha is being tried under kingpin statue and put and two together about how Tariq knows what he knows. It could would also potentially lead to her figuring who Ghost is/was.

Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i see the path being made and I really don't want these characters to become parallels of the previous characters.

I was thinking the same thing.... seeing the parallels too

Tariq done already got him a Tasha and Angela on deck, got him Tommy with the white dude that kinda wanna be in the game but is his best friend and now close to getting a Kanan with MJB son that seems like an older thug type dude that puts in work.:russ:

:ohhh:

Daps
how can you tell the media something that you can't even credibly connect him to and charge him for? especially when there are gaping holes the make tasha a firm possibility? a lot of of the lawyers/detectives have figured out james is ghost, but they cannot connect him to any of the crimes, so until they can, it's not going anywhere.

second, "ghost' isn't some publicly known criminal, it's not like he was some serial killer that, even if it's just speculation, if leaked to the public they'd be like "OMG, james was ghost". ghost was a strictly underground criminal, he'd have to be credibly charged with being a criminal kingpin for it to start making the news that James St Patrick was a criminal - something the DNC is currently not letting happen.

Theories fly around all the time in these huge publicized cases. He doesn’t need to be credibly charged for it to hit the media. So for Monet to act clueless to who Tariq is bizarre to me.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I just don’t believe that Monet and the Tejadas have ever heard of Tariq or the St. Patrick name. You can insist that she does, but everything leads to say otherwise. Asking for information about Tariq St. Patrick is rather useless as the information she will more than likely find out, she would/should have heard from the news.

It would make more sense if she found out from the police next week that Tasha is being tried under kingpin statue and put and two together about how Tariq knows what he knows.
bro, it's clear that she's not buying the son of a wealthy businessman story from the news - that's literally all she'd know from the news and likely all she does know. the news, even the law, doesn't know about his shenanigans with kanan, being a stick up kid, killing ray ray, him pushing weight at choate, his business dealings with dre, him killing his father. there's tons of stuff for her to uncover about him by having him checked out in the street sense, i'm really not sure how this concept is still a challenge for you.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
bro, it's clear that she's not buying the son of a wealthy businessman story from the news - that's literally all she'd know from the news and likely all she does know. the news, even the law, doesn't know about his shenanigans with kanan, being a stick up kid, killing ray ray, him pushing weight at choate, his business dealings with dre, him killing his father. there's tons of stuff for her to uncover about him by having him checked out in the street sense, i'm really not sure how this concept is still a challenge for you.

And how would she find out all that information by asking the police about Tariq? The police know none of that information and only of about Tasha, James and Raina.

The same information she tells Diana next week about Tariq which SHOULD already be open knowledge to the whole Tejada family.

Last edited:

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya know no cappin

2 episodes in and I like the show :yeshrug: I like the new editions to the show, the story line has me hooked. The teacher has a sex addiction

When she goes on her binges :banderas:

Cant front they got me back as a fan. Thought this would be some adaptation of the biker boyz teen titans power or some shyt this has been much more indepth i love the philosophical discussions centered around literature weighing morality speaking to tariq's character. Hell im not even irritated by tariq and I just knew I would be tired of him. He doing a great job.

So far so good power book 2
Man that scene with Stern talking to Tariq
about that book and saying something about putting morals above ambition and Stern saying that's the thought of a poor person or along those lines was deep. That wasn't a typical Power scene.
I had to rewind it

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Could that chick in the class have been anymore stereotypical and ratchet? TF was that about? :gucci:

It was like trying to hide Cardi B in a crowd of PHD graduates... :mjgrin:

Last night ep was OK.... Def feeling how the storyline is unfolding.... Meths acting keeps gettin better.... :ehh:

I wonder when they work Tommy back into the story of he gonna finally off Tasha for throwing him under the bus again... Cuz u know he gonna find out what she said in court..... :wow:

Sax 5th Avenue bout to catch all type of L's when that mush mouth detective blows him up at trial.... :mjgrin: