Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
No matter wat Tariq can’t carry a show period. And I think the actor that plays him has brought his acting game way up. But this character is just not main character worthy, the story is cool, just seeing it thru tariqs eyes gets more and more unbearable

Exactly. And he still mumbles, which makes him still seems like a kid to me. Plus he killed off the most popular character in the original Power, and got his sister killed and his mom locked up. And he basically got Kanan killed by snitching on him. He's a dumpster fire of a character.

As much as I hated Tommy's fake New York hood accent, I felt like he at least made some exciting scenes, especially when him and Ghost were doing their thing.

And Omari Hardwick really killed his role. Even when the writing was bad, Ghost made the show watchable.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. And he still mumbles, which makes him still seems like a kid to me. Plus he killed off the most popular character in the original Power, and got his sister killed and his mom locked up. And he basically got Kanan killed by snitching on him. He's a dumpster fire of a character.

As much as I hated Tommy's fake New York hood accent, I felt like he at least made some exciting scenes, especially when him and Ghost were doing their thing.

And Omari Hardwick really killed his role. Even when the writing was bad, Ghost made the show watchable.

exactly the character Tariq doesn’t act like he’s been through all of that or really any of that . He’s still too chill and monotone to have gone thru wat he has. Too cool for school ass nikka

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
exactly the character Tariq doesn’t act like he’s been through all of that or really any of that . He’s still too chill and monotone to have gone thru wat he has. Too cool for school ass nikka

The reality with Tariq is breh created his own problems. He got Raina killed, he got Kanan Killed, he killed his own Father, and he got his Mother locked up for his actions. Tariq has done a lot of shyt that is just straight up unforgivable. Courtney Kemp essentially destroyed his character with lots of bad writing :yeshrug:

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
The reality with Tariq is breh created his own problems. He got Raina killed, he got Kanan Killed, he killed his own Father, and he got his Mother locked up for his actions. Tariq has done a lot of shyt that is just straight up unforgivable. Courtney Kemp essentially destroyed his character with lots of bad writing :yeshrug:
u right cause at the end of the day if he was REALLY this honorable dude he would just confess and et the chips fall. no way in hell im letting my damn mama sit in jail for something i did even if i didnt do it im taking the time, its your damn mom breh :mjlol:

just take the time youl do ten to 15 which u deserve for killing your damn father, by that time baby girl will be grown she get her cut of the inheritance tariq finish college around 30 and get on with his life with his inheritance and a clean concience

WTF is this convoluted ass shyt he done drug method man into :russ:

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
What I'm seeing so far with this season is the acting has been great. Method Man, Mary J, Tariq etc everybody is killin their roles right now. The show isn't dependent on unrealistic fukkery like Ghost and Tommy getting into shootouts in broad daylight NYC :mjlol:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The Carrie storyline needs to be dropped :trash:
Bobby Brown dropping bodies like it's nothing :whoo:
If Ghost had got with a woman like Monet the business would have been straight :wow:

We never saw Ghost's body so we don't know if he's really dead :troll:

Typical soap opera move, they did it that way in case breh wanted to come back to the series later.