Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Book 2 is 2/2 so far IMO... and shouts to whoever casted the females. Nice eye candy as usual.. I need the counselor to show some more skin in her sex scenes tho

also I called it last week but Cane is gonna be a fan favorite. He’s basically gonna be the black Tommy

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I can also see Tasha walking to only end up getting killed by Tommy in the finale for snitching. I actually hope she ends up in jail though as the legal side of things need a win to maintain any sort of credibility. You would also think that the DNC would offer Saxe more resources and help if they insist on having Tasha take the fall for Ghost’s crime. They are kinda leaving him high and dry telling him to figure it out on his own.

Mak should be well aware of Saxe’s and previous co-workers previous ineptitude and should be doing everything possible to ensure that he wins.

Another strange thing, is how does Monet not seem to have never heard of the name Tariq St. Patrick if everyone in the show has/does? Everyone seems to know who he is except the Tejada family :mindblown:

Last edited: