Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Not a bad first episode. I’m curious as to how long they have the Tasha situation last and how they write themselves out of the situation. Neither side can afford to lose as it creates bigger issues.
They should have her get killed in prison.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should have her get killed in prison.
I bet Tommy returns during 1 of the final episodes of this season to handle som unfinished business, confronts Tariq and Tasha and ends up killing her before returning to LA after he finds out she killed Keisha

they seem to revisit plotholes a lot in this series. Tommy is the only 1 that knows Tariq is the real killer aside from Tariq and Tasha and they also confirmed he knew Ghost didn’t kill Keisha

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I bet Tommy returns during 1 of the final episodes of this season to handle som unfinished business, confronts Tariq and Tasha and ends up killing her before returning to LA after he finds out she killed Keisha

they seem to revisit plotholes a lot in this series. Tommy is the only 1 that knows Tariq is the real killer aside from Tariq and Tasha and they also confirmed he knew Ghost didn’t kill Keisha
That could work.

:ehh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

i see tasha getting out, then it being MJB vs tasha

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
i see tasha getting out, then it being MJB vs tasha

I believe they’re going to use Saxe being there that night as a way to get the case thrown out and Tasha out jail. They alluded to it kinda with Saxe and his family/younger brother.

Even then, that creates its own problem as the law enforcement in the show desperately need a win after how inept they were wrote in the OG series. If they lose, then they are better just ridding of the entire law enforcement/legal aspect of the show.

That’s why they never should have had Saxe show up at Truth that night.

Last edited:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interested in the Tejada's. Tariq is unneeded. Also seems stupid to charge Tasha with kingpin charges when they want to keep James' history a secret. She pretty much knows everything . Just have to see how it plays out

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Interested in the Tejada's. Tariq is unneeded. Also seems stupid to charge Tasha with kingpin charges when they want to keep James' history a secret. She pretty much knows everything . Just have to see how it plays out

Their motive in doing so makes no sense.

I guess it’s more so about optics and public perception that their candidates killer was brought to justice? Or they pin all of his crimes on her so it doesn’t eventually come out looking bad on them that they didn’t vet their candidate good enough.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State

Tommy already knows Tasha killed Kiesha.

Only reasons he didn't kill Tasha is because she showed him the papers where Keisha was gonna flip on him and the little bit if love he had for ghost and the kids.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It was actually good...
For the first time since season four, they actually developed an episode in full. Usually, it's over the top poorly written entertainment with max out fukkery. The fukkery was much less in this eps but the quality was better.