Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikka this bytch bad as hell. I can't put them in any order cause all these bytches look good. Diana got them nice ass eyes.. Paige is just bad... The dope slanging chick is pretty as fukk. The teacher is bad.. They nailed it.

LightskinKeisha > Efie = Paige (is this the girl from Tariq class?) > Diana

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Every time we see her she sitting down at her desk though
:skip: What does that have to do with her face? A nice body is just a bonus. Most men are going to take the more facially attractive woman. But besides, her body doesn’t offset the facial advantage other women have on that show compared to her. I would have smashed the woman who played her mother before I smash her :yeshrug:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:skip: What does that have to do with her face? A nice body is just a bonus. Most men are going to take the more facially attractive woman. But besides, her body doesn’t offset the facial advantage other women have on that show compared to her. I would have smashed the woman who played her mother before I smash her :yeshrug:
Sure pal

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
LightskinKeisha > Efie = Paige (is this the girl from Tariq class?) > Diana

looks like she has some tig ol bitties
DRddK22TbC7EWRtgcIbZQluxsWkVor0QfqTJO9gjzoIfSL4xStixOftJnQjk3zZuoJsQzaOvjxto2xsIEo6EUB0vgaKLMLxwyy533JvgnQlRe_pVTVuQ2l_9dX3Jn2Fr3EPO

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What was that Tariq quote again? The one he said to that nosey nikka before he killed him? That family and a gun one? :banderas: That shyt was hard

I am the bad spot nikka.....You don’t know me. You never did. I killed my own father and my best friend and you think I won’t do whatever I need to do to survive. In the end it always comes down to me, my family and a gun :wow: or something like that but it was the first time I was a little scared of Tariq :picard: