Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Once your family is from the hood, you're from the hood. Your parents raise you the way they were raised that's why most people do the same shyt their parents did.

Every nikka i knew had a kid by 18.. I had a kid before i graduated from high school :yeshrug:.. Don't blame me for calling shyt the way i see it. I lived it already. The only nikka in the crew that didn't have a baby by 18 is the one who beat his girl in the stomach with a bat because he ain't want no kid.
And after the babies came a brick of raw at 21 :wow:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
[/QUOTE]
Bobby Black was tearing that ass up in that trap house before Monet came through on her usual :unimpressed: mood

Saxe was getting it in too.

pause :dame:
Yet no titties shown and only a quick glimpse of homegirl’s azz.:francis: Showtime hyping you up with the nudity warning for no apparent reason:camby:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yet no titties shown and only a quick glimpse of homegirl’s azz.:francis: Showtime hyping you up with the nudity warning for no apparent reason:camby:[/QUOTE]
They ain’t show no titties but drowned us with bussy moments and even showed Method Man’s bare ass :dame:

It’s disrespectful at this point.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
and how out of all the people at the school, like a dean or board of directors, you got a English professor and a student counselor doing interviews :mjlol:

And was Tariq only taking 1 class and staying on campus :mjlol:

Horrible writing
In all fairness...the investigation was specifically targeting the black students. And they suggested that the optics would be better if the black professors talked to the students privately.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tommy has some weird obsession killing tasha even after hes free from trial. Also dunb ass cops didnt even check for a body
There’s no body since he got burned to a crisp. Thats why he took out his back teeth and left them in the car. Cremation, only thing left is teeth.

yo this part had me DYIN lmaoooooo. That nikka was PET. Ol scary, big for nothing goofy ass bytch nikka :russ: @3Rivers :feedme:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
No cap when Tommy car got shown after the shoot out I was like :gladbron:

and when Riq pulled up on him and Many Men came on and I saw the mustang again... :banderas:

and when Tommy said he want all the smoke :wow:

I dunno if Tommy can carry a show by himself but he was the best part of the finale.

On a normal show, Tommy would be questionable as a lead. In the Power fukkery-verse, Tommy is the best suited OG character to lead a show. He embodies a lot of the best parts of what drew most of us to the show. It felt different when he was on the screen and a lot closer to a few years ago.

Last edited: