Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good episode.

Everyone thinks Breyden is the next Tommy when it’s really Kane. Just my opinion.

Riq is the brains and Kane is the muscle. When Riq shot the professor Kane gave a smirk like Tommy used too. That respect is there now.

Tariq is number one suspect for the professors killing now. He was the last one seen with him in his office, while the detective was there at that.

Nah, he’s Kanan 2.0. Ghost was the smart one, Kanan the savage, Tommy was somewhere in between. For example, Kanan shot the nikkas in the pool hall when Tommy was just there to talk :skip: That’s some sh*t Kane would do. Brayden will turn into a savage as time goes on like Tommy but he won’t be reckless like Kane.

Last edited:

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
I dont understand the hate this show gets this was a top5 episode in power for me. Michale Rainey jr is playing his character well im rooting for the kid even though I hated him before. They developed new characters which im interested in from the original cast job well done doing that. Zeke is hilarious cain bringing the fukkery Brayden turning into a demon Mary j about that action and Tariq making ghost proud:mjcry:. Im locked in :yeshrug:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Tariq's full ghost mode hasn't happened yet but he's 75% there, I believe monet is tariq's "breeze" and he will eventually have to pull the trigger on her to take his final forum.

In the next couple seasons I think Tariq will take out lorenzo for monet, which will cause fiction in the family, Tariq will take out cane too eventually.

In the end it will be tariq, Braden, effe, but not before the whole tedeja family gets moved out the way.

I don't think Braden is going to be there at the end of the road. I think that Saxe's snitch niece is going to get Braden killed or Tariq will be forced to kill him.

Caine might kill Monet if he learns that she had Lorenzo killed. I do believe by season the end of season 2 or going into season 3 Tariq will finally put down Caine. Caine has shown that he doesn't have the skills to lead and he is too emotional/erratic by killing that cop. By the end of season 3 the whole Tedeja clan should be done.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
:mjlol::russ:

I still can’t get over 2 professors doing cop jobs interviewing students and laz walking into the office asking the professor how the process is going.. nikka that’s your job

poor ass writing
:russ: a man ends up dead in a pool at a prestigious university and instead of it being national news and the fbi getting involved kids got interrogated by teachers lol

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:russ: a man ends up dead in a pool at a prestigious university and instead of it being national news and the fbi getting involved kids got interrogated by teachers lol

and how out of all the people at the school, like a dean or board of directors, you got a English professor and a student counselor doing interviews :mjlol:

And was Tariq only taking 1 class and staying on campus :mjlol:

Horrible writing

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
and how out of all the people at the school, like a dean or board of directors, you got a English professor and a student counselor doing interviews :mjlol:

And was Tariq only taking 1 class and staying on campus :mjlol:

Horrible writing

Braden said Tariq is taking the max amount of classes, I guess they chose to only show when he's taking that 1 class

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
- Fir

I look forward to the Kanaan prequel but I would have liked to have seen Tommy's spinoff right after this if covid didn't fukk everything up. I'm not really all that excited about Councilman Tate's spinoff but we'll see how that goes in the future.

Same for Tate but to be honest it could be the best series off the strength of Tate as a lead.
Zeke supposed to be a “dumb jock” :manny:

He’s either the WOAT actor or deserves the Emmy nod :pachaha: