Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
-this fool Everett got cinnamon in his veins. Ol snitch ass.
- why Bill Bellamy Jr. Started talking like a slave when he was telling the story about Drew:mjlol:
-Good to see Tommy back restoring the feelin'
-Professor Goodbody might be a ride or die
-Professor Tank played his self. In way over his head messing with these goons
-fukk Tasha finna do in arizona?

Bout to link up with :martin:‘s son who didn’t want to go to Arizona for Power Book VII: Heat :russ:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Monette said before lorenzo got locked up he ran everything and the kids were left out.
But when he got locked up an monette took over she wanted to keep control by involving family which was against what lorenzo wanted. They were spoiled now they all have to get there hands dirty
Lemme guess...Cane's psychotic ass was a varsity letterman on his way to a basketball scholarship before his pops got locked?:troll: Nah fam I'm not buying it...On multiple occasions MJB mentioned how Lorenzo wanted Dru to be the head of the organization despite Dru's reluctance. No need to defend bad writing. Just enjoy the fukkery.:mjgrin:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really do have some negative/stereotypical shyt to say about black people all the time :what:

And Riq ain’t in/from the hood :ld:

Once your family is from the hood, you're from the hood. Your parents raise you the way they were raised that's why most people do the same shyt their parents did.

Every nikka i knew had a kid by 18.. I had a kid before i graduated from high school :yeshrug:.. Don't blame me for calling shyt the way i see it. I lived it already. The only nikka in the crew that didn't have a baby by 18 is the one who beat his girl in the stomach with a bat because he ain't want no kid.