Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
oh so he wanted to leave? That may explain why it made no sense.

there is no way that was the idea from the beginning

yea his idea was him and Tommy both dying or Ghost dying in an earlier season

Between season 1 and season 2, I’m just now putting on the coat of Ghost, I’m trying to learn who this guy is and to get comfy with him," he tells EW. "I’m jogging in Boston, and it comes to me as how it should end. Just creatively I shared it with [Kemp]. I emailed it in case she uses it and I at least have credit. What I email her was that it’s season 7 and Ghost, like Denzel [Washington] in Man on Fire, an eye for an eye, a life for a life, he has to go help his brother, Tommy. Tommy does what he shouldn’t do and Ghost has to give his life. I share with her, she likes it. I shared it with Joe, he’s a big brain, a hell of a writer, and he excitingly goes, “Oh man, let’s take it a whole nother level.' And we create Romeo and Romeo. So when Ghost dies, Tommy can’t live without Ghost and Tommy takes his life and he falls on top of the body of Ghost. That’s what I thought should happen."

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Between season 1 and season 2, I’m just now putting on the coat of Ghost, I’m trying to learn who this guy is and to get comfy with him," he tells EW. "I’m jogging in Boston, and it comes to me as how it should end. Just creatively I shared it with [Kemp]. I emailed it in case she uses it and I at least have credit. What I email her was that it’s season 7 and Ghost, like Denzel [Washington] in Man on Fire, an eye for an eye, a life for a life, he has to go help his brother, Tommy. Tommy does what he shouldn’t do and Ghost has to give his life. I share with her, she likes it. I shared it with Joe, he’s a big brain, a hell of a writer, and he excitingly goes, “Oh man, let’s take it a whole nother level.' And we create Romeo and Romeo. So when Ghost dies, Tommy can’t live without Ghost and Tommy takes his life and he falls on top of the body of Ghost. That’s what I thought should happen."
:dahell:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Are these spinoffs just gonna have 1 season and then they move on to the next one? Or is it gonna be multiple seasons like Power?
Power Book 2 got renewed for Season 2 supposedly. Probably just depends on how the reviews are. I don’t see how the Kanan spin off has much legs. Tommy’s joint :dame: might get a couple seasons..

RemotePleasantBluebird-size_restricted.gif

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

That’s trash too. But at least it explains why he had to die. I also would have been ok with that, anything but Tariq he didn’t deserve that kill.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

full

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
All the hate Tariq has for his dad, I wonder if that's going to get redirected to Tasha. Ghost lied but wanted the best for him, never tried to force him to be anything except to be clean and go to college. He is going to truly regret killing Ghost. Tasha is going to start showing her true colors.