Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Daps
The ironic part about the entire Tasha/Tariq situation is that the one person who is about to help them out of the situation is the one person they should have told about what happened that night from the beginning. It was always obvious that she suspected that Tariq was the shooter instead of Tasha.
You could put all the blame on tasha. Shes been doing too much.

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
b4ac4e71e5dd357903bbeefc59b82879.gif
tenor.gif

Tommy in Cali. Time to see some westcoast shyt. :wow:

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was Kane. As someone else here said earlier.

Agreed. Kane is the monster and Monet is Dr. Frankenstein who created the monster.

She had him doing all kind of crazy chit but is now rejecting him because of what he has become, essentially because of her and to protect the family

No one made Tariq into a monster. Ghost and Tasha we’re trying their best to keep him from their world. You can also argue that Tariq became the monster after Tasha started to teach him the game but Tariq was already doing crazy chit before that happened

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed. Kane is the monster and Monet is Dr. Frankenstein who created the monster.

She had him doing all kind of crazy chit but is now rejecting him because of what he has become, essentially because of her and to protect the family

No one made Tariq into a monster. Ghost and Tasha we’re trying their best to keep him from their world. You can also argue that Tariq became the monster after Tasha started to teach him the game but Tariq was already doing crazy chit before that happened
People complain about this show but what u just broke down is a nice layer.. The show has it's flaws but they didn't get it all wrong.
It's entertaining.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
also, i think Dru is one of the better actors on the show considering he isnt actually gay.
his mannerisms are that of a real gay dude it seems. not overly flamboyant or anything like that...just a lil zesty. It's very subtle. i think he is doing a good job

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
also, i think Dru is one of the better actors on the show considering he isnt actually gay.
his mannerisms are that of a real gay dude it seems. not overly flamboyant or anything like that...just a lil zesty. It's very subtle. i think he is doing a good job
lol after them scenes, he like dudes now.