Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Yo, I still can't reason why Tariq thought it was ok to kill Ghost after all this time :mindblown:

it made no sense then and it makes no sense now. I know he wanted off the show but they def could have/should have had him off screen in prison just incase down the road he had a change of heart and would come back in some capacity.

same thing i think they should have done with Eazy E in the Chi

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
once i realized he inherited GTG from his pops, i realized he was just another fish out of water. nikka was shaking his hand tryna hit Zeke's knee (and missed). He aint built for this game but now he can't get out by any other way than dying. Dude just wants to party and get high.

Whole city lookin like Riq's/Brayden's for the taking right now
Streets need that Lil Guap capsule of Power

:troll:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Agreed. Kane is the monster and Monet is Dr. Frankenstein who created the monster.

She had him doing all kind of crazy chit but is now rejecting him because of what he has become, essentially because of her and to protect the family

No one made Tariq into a monster. Ghost and Tasha we’re trying their best to keep him from their world. You can also argue that Tariq became the monster after Tasha started to teach him the game but Tariq was already doing crazy chit before that happened
All of the literature discussed in the canonical studies class themes are interwoven into the episodes.

There’s people talking about what’s the point of showing the class, the professors, BruShaundria. Because they don’t see the greater picture frame.

It’s not a bad show nikkas just love nitpicking.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All of the literature discussed in the canonical studies class themes are interwoven into the episodes.

There’s people talking about what’s the point of showing the class, the professors, BruShaundria. Because they don’t see the greater picture frame.

It’s not a bad show nikkas just love nitpicking.
Lowkey, the Power viewership base at large is pretty dumb.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Agreed. Kane is the monster and Monet is Dr. Frankenstein who created the monster.

She had him doing all kind of crazy chit but is now rejecting him because of what he has become, essentially because of her and to protect the family

No one made Tariq into a monster. Ghost and Tasha we’re trying their best to keep him from their world. You can also argue that Tariq became the monster after Tasha started to teach him the game but Tariq was already doing crazy chit before that happened

its on tasha, even now she acts like she wants whats best for tariq but almost made him clap epiphany

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Courtney Kemp trying too hard
She thought that was exception TV
The only reason I can think of is so this show could have happened. And he didn’t need to do that in order for this show to happen.

on top of that any scenario, where he doesn’t end up in jail is going to be stupid. But we all know he will get lucky and won’t end up doing any type of time.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Tasha comes how and somehow this case is thrown out.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
it made no sense then and it makes no sense now. I know he wanted off the show but they def could have/should have had him off screen in prison just incase down the road he had a change of heart and would come back in some capacity.

same thing i think they should have done with Eazy E in the Chi

oh so he wanted to leave? That may explain why it made no sense.

there is no way that was the idea from the beginning

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only reason I can think of is so this show could have happened. And he didn’t need to do that in order for this show to happen.

on top of that any scenario, where he doesn’t end up in jail is going to be stupid. But we all know he will get lucky and won’t end up doing any type of time.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Tasha comes how and somehow this case is thrown out.
He can't go to jail unless he confesses and takes a plea. Only people who can finger him is Tasha and Tommy. They ain't saying shyt. Nobody else has any credibility left.