Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tasha makes sure to bring up the fact that Ghost cheated almost every damn episode. I guess she forgot her and SHAWN were fukkin on the low? :lolbron:

The fact that she cheated first with the whole fingering herself in the backseat of the car while making sure Shawn was watching gets completely ignored is wack.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
He is awful. That scene of his with Mary this week I could barely watch. He’s always looks like he’s trying to solve a math problem he doesn’t understand.

Anyways solid episode. Dru did a dumb ass thing. Riq feels like walls closing in on him. Hope he figures out a way to get out the jam.

I think Effie and his roommate are somehow gonna save him.

I think his roomie may catch a body next week also.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Y’all stay ranking Tariq hoes. All them hoes mid. The goofy ass teacher the best looking shorty on there.

Gangster Jussie Smollet set all this shyt in motion by popping up on NBA gayboy at the club. I don’t understand why he don’t just let NBA gayboy be in the closet till he make the NBA. At first I was confused cause gangster Jussie Smollet seems like a nice guy. But then I figured it out. He don’t believe NBA gayboy a legit prospect. He probably thinking, nikka you probably going undrafted and ending up overseas, might as well come out the closet :camby:

This nikka Bill Bellamy son dumb as hell. He athletic as hell, that’s why he gonna get drafted. Not cause basketball IQ. This nikka is Javale McGee with a cocaine connect.

I thought method man had a plan up his sleeve the whole time to fukk Sax over. I didn’t think he was really working with Sax to get Tariq locked up :snoop:

Monet J Blige got some real issues. You notice she ain’t got no female friends? Never trust a bytch with no female friends. This bytch just like to give orders for no reason just like a mean bytch. I bet this bytch can’t work a stove or a scale smh. Neither one of them Ricky Martin ass nikkas must have been dikking her down right cause she uptight than a big dog

This nikka 2 bit look like he played running back for one year in high school and was good as hell, but couldn’t stay on the team cause he couldn’t keep his grades up.