Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
So while the bar is getting Rambo'ed the fukk out, Dru decides he's gonna get up and run during the midst of it to find a pistol? :mjlol:

Monet is clearly mother of the year: "I wanted somethimg more for you but I'm past that now and so should you!" :mjtf: This chick is just a richer and more powerful version of Delonda. Those two have no business being in the life.
When Monet was sitting in the dark waiting for Milgrum I was half expecting her to have a gun with a silencer while not making any eye contact. :mjlol:
:mjlol:@ Bobby getting blamed for everything and murking that simp ass cop.

:mjlol: @ Tasha looking like a miniature Cleo from Set it Off when she's not rocking a wig. I don't know why that sasquatch female guard has it in for her so much.

Davis got what he got for getting in bed with Ballsaxe to begin with.

Seems like Lauren ain't gonna be a part of shyt for too much longer. It's a shame but Tariq is in too deep now, so Effie would be the better choice since she's also a self admitted scumbad like him.

Yeah at this point ain't no reason for Lauren to be involved in the show. Truth be told Braden and his brother is going to be useless at some point as well. I really think he's going to get killed off eventually.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Everyone should be happy and stop complaining about Dru getting shot. No homo scenes:blessed:

Now, if someone can really slut out Milgram and put her on full display, I'll be good :wow:
You know DAMN WELL his boyfriends gonna bring him some flowers.

:beli:

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
lol @ Tariq calling Ghost a monster. That "Monster" did everything so you could have a good life and had yo ass living in a fukking penthouse :dead:
Tasha makes sure to bring up the fact that Ghost cheated almost every damn episode. I guess she forgot her and SHAWN were fukkin on the low? :lolbron:

Rico and his ppl were like :bustback:
Dru tried to save the day like :cape:
Instead Dru ended up like :deadrose:
Prof Milgram was wayyyy out of line her reasoning for wanting Zeke to talk to the cops ain't even make sense :francis:
Saxe about to get blamed for Ghost murder next week :damn:
Solid episode apart from some minor stupid shyt :yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This has got to be the sorriest crime family in television history :gucci:

There’s nothing remotely competent or frightening about them except for maybe Cane and he’s a homicidal maniac with no impulse control

Sax can’t do shyt right. I fukking hate his character. He’s unintentional comedic relief

The dad is in jail and he got a few guards

outside the Hispanic cop who they killed
Gtg who no longer messes with them
Caine who they cut off

Dre who has a bullet in his shoulder
Diana whose like 40 years old in the face

monet with her one gun and that’s it

Monet is so dumb that she doesn’t realize that it was just a little while ago she popped one of the connect in that same bar

Caine on his way like he could take down two suvs

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The dad is in jail and he got a few guards

outside the Hispanic cop who they killed
Gtg who no longer messes with them
Caine who they cut off

Dre who has a bullet in his shoulder
Diana whose like 40 years old in the face

monet with her one gun and that’s it

Monet is so dumb that she doesn’t realize that it was just a little while ago she popped one of the connect in that same bar

Caine on his way like he could take down two suvs

I don’t why she thought that Rico wasn’t going to come back with the retaliation and now they have no shooters. Now they have no hitters to fight back or protect themselves and no distro on top of that.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don’t why she thought that Rico wasn’t going to come back with the retaliation and now they have no shooters. They still never explained exactly who was the one that Lorenzo about what transpired at the crib that day.

they have nothing
tariq and brayden could get in with the suppliers and clip the whole family