Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The fukk would you stand up and run when people are shooting wildly into the store. Also do you think Riq should tell Tamika about how Saxe got his neice to spy on him and ended up drugging him to get the confession?

Yeah, but it would all be in admissible in court regardless. I could see the entire case being thrown out with all the fukkery involved with Saxe, Tameka and Davis. I don't even see how she could even be Tariq's lawyer anyways considering she was Saxe's attorney at one point and time. Not to mention the "off the record" conversations about Tariq and the case she has had with Saxe and Davis.

The entire case has been a conflict of interest and tainted since Day 1.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
The entire case has been a conflict of interest and tainted since Day 1.
Correct. Both Saxe & Mef would be disbarred and possibly charged with legal malpractice. If Courtney were going to write such a courtroom-heavy season, she should've watched Law & Order or Judge Mathis or something!
Even Fred Sanford was a better lawyer than the ones on Power.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
-Saxe is getting charged in ghost murder for being at the club next week and somehow when ghost and Tommy came to his apartment and they have the tape

- kane about to rambo everybody

-white boy about to off saxe niece

- and Zeke about to get the teacher pregnant and the other teacher beefing with him costing him his basketball career getting him killed by Monet

Only in the power world you can off feds,cops, witness and lawyers and run around the city without being touched in the power world... bring on the fuccery I love it:blessed:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
-Saxe is getting charged in ghost murder for being at the club next week and somehow when ghost and Tommy came to his apartment and they have the tape

- kane about to rambo everybody

-white boy about to off saxe niece

- and Zeke about to get the teacher pregnant and the other teacher beefing with him costing him his basketball career getting him killed by Monet

Only in the power world you can off feds,cops, witness and lawyers and run around the city without being touched in the power world... bring on the fuccery I love it:blessed:

Blanca saw him at the club that night so Saxe’s storyline shouldn’t have even made it this far. He helped her up after she got popped by Saxe and never showed what happened after that incident. Been mentioning it since last season.

They keep glossing and refusing to acknowledge that just so they could have Saxe in the spin-off :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Correct. Both Saxe & Mef would be disbarred and possibly charged with legal malpractice. If Courtney were going to write such a courtroom-heavy season, she should've watched Law & Order or Judge Mathis or something!
Even Fred Sanford was a better lawyer than the ones on Power.

Throw out the entire case and have all three lawyers disbarred. Even then, the law enforcement side needs the W or else they have entirely pointless the entire history of the Power series.

It’s been L after L :mjlol:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
So while the bar is getting Rambo'ed the fukk out, Dru decides he's gonna get up and run during the midst of it to find a pistol? :mjlol:

Monet is clearly mother of the year: "I wanted somethimg more for you but I'm past that now and so should you!" :mjtf: This chick is just a richer and more powerful version of Delonda. Those two have no business being in the life.
When Monet was sitting in the dark waiting for Milgrum I was half expecting her to have a gun with a silencer while not making any eye contact. :mjlol:
:mjlol:@ Bobby getting blamed for everything and murking that simp ass cop.

:mjlol: @ Tasha looking like a miniature Cleo from Set it Off when she's not rocking a wig. I don't know why that sasquatch female guard has it in for her so much.

Davis got what he got for getting in bed with Ballsaxe to begin with.

Seems like Lauren ain't gonna be a part of shyt for too much longer. It's a shame but Tariq is in too deep now, so Effie would be the better choice since she's also a self admitted scumbad like him.