Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-Dru with the zesty suicide attempt:deadrose:

-Who else thought Monet was going to take the Professor's phone and send her to her room?

-that stripper chick gone pop up and cause trouble in the future
-a caucasian will die next episode
-I think Bill Bellamy Jr. is special ed in real life
-i could see Professor Tank doing some dumb simp shyt and getting blicked up next episode

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikka why do you always come into these film room threads live spamming your thoughts? Consolidate that shyt.
What other thread i do this in? Ppl always donit. Put me on ignore or keep it moving. Simple as that

power literally the only thread in this forum i post in

Last edited:

blockboy504

LSU Tigers
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Dallas
Y’all stay ranking Tariq hoes. All them hoes mid. The goofy ass teacher the best looking shorty on there.

Gangster Jussie Smollet set all this shyt in motion by popping up on NBA gayboy at the club. I don’t understand why he don’t just let NBA gayboy be in the closet till he make the NBA. At first I was confused cause gangster Jussie Smollet seems like a nice guy. But then I figured it out. He don’t believe NBA gayboy a legit prospect. He probably thinking, nikka you probably going undrafted and ending up overseas, might as well come out the closet :camby:

This nikka Bill Bellamy son dumb as hell. He athletic as hell, that’s why he gonna get drafted. Not cause basketball IQ. This nikka is Javale McGee with a cocaine connect.

I thought method man had a plan up his sleeve the whole time to fukk Sax over. I didn’t think he was really working with Sax to get Tariq locked up :snoop:

Monet J Blige got some real issues. You notice she ain’t got no female friends? Never trust a bytch with no female friends. This bytch just like to give orders for no reason just like a mean bytch. I bet this bytch can’t work a stove or a scale smh. Neither one of them Ricky Martin ass nikkas must have been dikking her down right cause she uptight than a big dog

This nikka 2 bit look like he played running back for one year in high school and was good as hell, but couldn’t stay on the team cause he couldn’t keep his grades up.
Javale McGee with a cocaine connect is nasty bro :mjlol:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m glad sidekickchick Paula woke up smelled the coffee and turned on Davis’ hoe ass. Tameika and Paula are gonna save both Tariq and Tasha and Tasha will owe Tameika her life.

A lot of hoe ass nikkas and bytches in this spinoff I’m noticing. Jabari, Sax, Davis, Riley, Steve, Trace, I’m probably missing somebody. They make watching this show annoying.

& I read Jackie Long is playing Rico whoever that is supposed to be.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Y’all stay ranking Tariq hoes. All them hoes mid. The goofy ass teacher the best looking shorty on there.

Gangster Jussie Smollet set all this shyt in motion by popping up on NBA gayboy at the club. I don’t understand why he don’t just let NBA gayboy be in the closet till he make the NBA. At first I was confused cause gangster Jussie Smollet seems like a nice guy. But then I figured it out. He don’t believe NBA gayboy a legit prospect. He probably thinking, nikka you probably going undrafted and ending up overseas, might as well come out the closet :camby:

This nikka Bill Bellamy son dumb as hell. He athletic as hell, that’s why he gonna get drafted. Not cause basketball IQ. This nikka is Javale McGee with a cocaine connect.

I thought method man had a plan up his sleeve the whole time to fukk Sax over. I didn’t think he was really working with Sax to get Tariq locked up :snoop:

Monet J Blige got some real issues. You notice she ain’t got no female friends? Never trust a bytch with no female friends. This bytch just like to give orders for no reason just like a mean bytch. I bet this bytch can’t work a stove or a scale smh. Neither one of them Ricky Martin ass nikkas must have been dikking her down right cause she uptight than a big dog

This nikka 2 bit look like he played running back for one year in high school and was good as hell, but couldn’t stay on the team cause he couldn’t keep his grades up.
If anything, NBAGayboy prevented him from being shot. They were coming for Zeek no matter what.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Rico came with the extendo's and drum magazines :merchant:

Cane is a wild animal at this point :manny:

Why was Dru running in an upright position while bullets were flying :what:

The Tejada's are a trash crime organization :mjlol:
Cane moves like a wild street nikka. Everything he does is predictable. The smartest thing to do is watch and analyze and always keep your eyes open. These nikkas move is always predictable.