Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Rico. The boss of the dude who Monet clipped a few episodes back. Their “Lobos”.

Nahhh needs to be Monet. She enabled breh all these years and made him who he is.

She’s now pissed and trying to wipe her hands of the problem that she created. No wonder Lorenzo complained about how she was running things.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
They really brought Dru back down to earth hard. First, he saw Lil Guap alive and breathing, then the whole getting up to go get a gun after hearing what sounded like 30 seconds and felt like 10 minutes of gun fire is JR Smith Game 1 in the finals. I had SUCH high hopes for this nikka, just to get clipped like Ricky. He a late 1st rounder now. This nikka showed what ESPN would call "character issues" to the fukkin maximum. He better come out the hospital on demon time

Cane really out here taking a total scorched earth approach, huh? how you gonna kill the cop because you mad? This nikka is gonna singlehandedly destroy the Tejada franchise on accident. Ole "Everytime somethin happen everybody wanna blame me" ass nikka

Riq been on his own for 8 months and he tired of this shyt already. Suddenly, pops going for governor and being a club owner don't seem so bad. Angela prolly aint even lookin too bad in the light no more

Every episode it becomes clearer and clearer that Monet is a sheep in wolf's clothing. I'm convinced as a queenpin, mother, distro, friend, whatever, she has NO idea what the fukk she's doing. even the way she handled milgram was kinda trash. She either gotta fall or leave town because her own situation is hot as hell and the nikkas that know Riq...:huhldup:

Lauren's stock keeps dropping and Effie's keep rising. Also we've got like a 0 Diane usage rate in the last 2 episodes.

Method Man HAD to know he couldn't keep fukking his assistant forever. i bet it was good while it lasted but thats ya confidant who knows ya whole plan and she walked off. Shoulda got on your knees, nikka. Now ya career bout to get that first blemish you hate to see it

is next week the season finale? They got Riq lookin CLEAN. This nikka bout to turn into Ghost with the lying :banderas:

Also, yeah there's definitely a white boy gettin chased by the cops in the trailer. Could be Brayden, could be Tommy :patrice:

Its definitely heating up, watch Tasha AND Riq get off this shyt

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They really brought Dru back down to earth hard. First, he saw Lil Guap alive and breathing, then the whole getting up to go get a gun after hearing what sounded like 30 seconds and felt like 10 minutes of gun fire is JR Smith Game 1 in the finals. I had SUCH high hopes for this nikka, just to get clipped like Ricky. He a late 1st rounder now. This nikka showed what ESPN would call "character issues" to the fukkin maximum. He better come out the hospital on demon time

Cane really out here taking a total scorched earth approach, huh? how you gonna kill the cop because you mad? This nikka is gonna singlehandedly destroy the Tejada franchise on accident. Ole "Everytime somethin happen everybody wanna blame me" ass nikka

Riq been on his own for 8 months and he tired of this shyt already. Suddenly, pops going for governor and being a club owner don't seem so bad. Angela prolly aint even lookin too bad in the light no more

Every episode it becomes clearer and clearer that Monet is a sheep in wolf's clothing. I'm convinced as a queenpin, mother, distro, friend, whatever, she has NO idea what the fukk she's doing. even the way she handled milgram was kinda trash. She either gotta fall or leave town because her own situation is hot as hell and the nikkas that know Riq...:huhldup:

Lauren's stock keeps dropping and Effie's keep rising. Also we've got like a 0 Diane usage rate in the last 2 episodes.

Method Man HAD to know he couldn't keep fukking his assistant forever. i bet it was good while it lasted but thats ya confidant who knows ya whole plan and she walked off. Shoulda got on your knees, nikka. Now ya career bout to get that first blemish you hate to see it

is next week the season finale? They got Riq lookin CLEAN. This nikka bout to turn into Ghost with the lying :banderas:

Also, yeah there's definitely a white boy gettin chased by the cops in the trailer. Could be Brayden, could be Tommy :patrice:

Its definitely heating up, watch Tasha AND Riq get off this shyt

Speaking of the assistant....... how in the hell did she not realize what Tasha meant taking care of the problem? Especially considering 1. She knew about her husbands other life and was complicit in it and 2. She saw the gun in Tariq’s bag while on campus.

It seems like the entire Tejada family is one and done this season. Dru’s mans will probably show up to the hospital and help him leave the life all together. Monet is now without a “Lobos” and better hope that Rico doesn’t come back and finish the job. Diana is still too stupid to realize that Monet has been the problem the entire time and enabled Cain. Cain himself can take over the whole GTG gang and become the villain the season 2.

It’s obvious that the budget has been reduced and the season has suffered because of it. Mary J and Method’s character likely is taking up the majority of the budget.

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Tasha used the sista gurl Jedi mind trick on Method Man's assistant.
:mjlol:

"Gurl, he is playing you, gurrrrl! I know how you feel, because my man was no good either, gurl.
:mjcry: Gurl, I bet he told you he was leaving his wife for you, didn't he gurl? Gurrrrrrl I'll bet his wife is white, queen! Men are trash, gurl! We have to stick together, sis!
Anyway, forget that dog, gurl. Let me pour you a glass of Alizé, while you tell me your plans gurrrrrrrl."

Last edited:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I normally watch Power before I go to bed but went to sleep real early last night.

I'll give credit where it's due... they know how to ramp up the episodes toward the end of a season. This shyt was good. Everybody either getting fukked over or caught up in some shyt.

-I admit I hated Tariq in last few seasons of the original show b/c he was an a$$hole. Now I kinda like that everything is coming full circle and he actually want to take responsibility for his father's murder.

-Meth gets exactly what the fukk he deserves for making a backend deal w/Saxe. Now he's jepordized his career by fukkin his assistant, going to the witness home with Saxe, and basically using Tariq & Tasha to make more money while not giving a fukk about his clients.

-Monet is an incompetent parent & crime lord. That whole family has been fukked up since the start of Book 2. Either Caine is gone kill Monet or she will kill him. I expect both of them to be dead by the end of season 2 [depends on season finale]. Caine is insane and the other 2 kids really don't want to be in the family business.

-Professor Milgram is lucky she didn't catch a bullet in the head for being so damn nosey. She didn't know when to stay in her lane and Money was the reality check. Zeke is an idiot for pillow talking when he knows the type of family he's in.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Tasha used the sista gurl Jedi mind trick on Method Man's assistant.
:mjlol:

"Gurl, he is playing you, gurrrrl! I know how you feel, because my man was no good either, gurl.
:mjcry: Gurl, I bet he told you he was leaving his wife for you, didn't he gurl? Men are trash, gurl! We have to stick together, sis!
Anyway, forget that dog, gurl. Let me pour you a glass of Alizé, gurrrrrrrl."

its only a trick when it wasnt true, but why she have to open her eyes like that? :russ: She had to remind that nikka to put his wedding ring on after they smashed lmao. nikka had his cake and she was the "eat it too". Thats why he started begging the way he did. shyt was all about leverage on all three sides

It's gotten to the point that whenever they do the preview i start seeing who randomly pops up to see if they make an appearance. The other lawyer girl was in that shyt so i figured it was a matter of time. Watch next week's preview have them randomly mentioning Tommy killed Ghost in court