Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I thought Mary was gonna get up and open a can of whoop ass :heh:
2Bit is hilarious :laff:
When Tariq gon get some buns.
This is the bussy opposite of Book 1 :dame:

It's not surprising at all that she didn't do anything. Under the anger and constant yelling, you can tell that she is in over her head and has no control. She was a bench player thrust into a starting role once Lorenzo went to jail. The anger is just a defense mechanism. Even he knows it, which is why he is intent on her passing the mantle on to Dru. Problem is, neither he nor his siblings are truly built for that life right now.

I actually wish that they'd write for her wanting out of the drug life (just like Power), but is willing to pass the mantle on to the children unlike what Ghost didn't want to do with Tariq. It would be a perfect parallel actually. Have that be the reason why she's so intent on Diana and Dru not pursuing their dreams as it leaves her without a way out herself.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
so what is Lorenzo going to do to that cop when he finds out he's been piping mary j tejada
This is what I want to know too. The son although crazy is 100% with him. Him doing that goofy shyt was stupid. You curse his ass out. You don’t do that to the only person that is for you.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are still outnumbered if something pops off. Blame the show for not showing the layers and structure to the Tejada organization and not viewers for picking it apart. Especially since we saw nearly every facet and Ghost and Tommy’s organization all in season 1.
Tommy and Ghost were always outnumbered and out gunned. Yet they still survived

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The one thing I notice about Tariq is girls get him into 99% of the serious bullshyt.
He lost his V-card to ole boy's niece. He killed Reina and Tariq killed that nikka.
fukking Effie, got kicked out of Choate because she felt Brayden and Tariq was the competition
I can see Diana and Lauren getting into shyt already.

This nikka needs to learn how to move around women like his daddy did but that ended up getting Ghost killed too. By him. :dead:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Tommy and Ghost were always outnumbered and out gunned. Yet they still survived

Ghost and Tommy were more seasoned that Caine and Dru. The show has barely showed any structure to their organization of outside of GTG and dude that showed up last episode.

Other than that, it’s only consisted of the family.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diana was looking real 35 this episode! Arch them eyebrows or sumn! And stop dressing her like she did when she was REALLY around 18 :russ: Shorty be looking like she's wearing the Ashanti/Keyshia Cole Verzuz starter pack! :russ:

I hope they keep some hot tea on set for Mary. If she got to yell every last bit of dialogue that can't be good for her voice :troll:

They don't want me to believe that pinche wedo is Caines pops do they? Nah right? Cuz...come on man.

They gonna get a Chad killed with that whiteboy people person in the hood fantasy they had going. I can't speak for new Brooklyn, but that shyt would not go down in my Brooklyn. Hold up that was Queens tho right? Ok maybe. :troll:

With any luck professor ghost has been written off. Keep the lady teacher if you must with her fine, horrible acting ass.

Have fans really been asking for 2Bit, Courtney? Really? Y'all been waiting to find out the fate of 2Bit? :russ:
I feel you Ma, get your man a job! Cuz unless he was playing Street Thug #3 on Black Lightning or something, I don't think we were gonna see the homie on TV again :russ: 2Bit got him a real one in real life!