Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Exactly, it has it flaws but overall it's a entertaining show. Mary J being angry all the time is funny for some reason, they freed the homie 2but but nobody cares. How the fukk does Saxe still have a job?

I'm a big fan of how forceful Mary J is. It's constantly the Donovan energy when he :pacspit: at Saxe
source.gif

:dead:

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
SO HONESTLY caine is what 21-22 ish? he should probably leave the house and do his own thing. He a grown man im not going to jail to catch the beats and then go home like shyts sweet. fukk that

I get what Lorenzo was doing, but it was rather dumb on his part seeing as Caine is shown to be the only muscle of the Tejada family right now. He should have just chewed him and kept it moving especially since he's in jail and can't do anything. He likely doesn't even know what's going on outside of prison walls.

If Caine breaks rank, then what? Monet, Diana and Drew are sitting targets all alone with no back up.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get what Lorenzo was doing, but it was rather dumb on his part seeing as Caine is shown to be the only muscle of the Tejada family right now. He should have just chewed him and kept it money especially since he's in jail and can't do anything. He likely doesn't even know what's going on outside of prison walls.

If Caine breaks rank, then what? Monet, Diana and Drew are sitting targets all alone with no back up.

he wanted to let bobby know not push his cheating ass wife away :mjlol: I just wanna see what he does to her when he finds out she been sleeping with that cop

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
he wanted to let bobby know not push his cheating ass wife away :mjlol: I just wanna see what he does to her when he finds out she been sleeping with that cop

I totally get why he did it, but he should have looked at the bigger picture lol. Let Drew or Diana be the one who relayed the information to him, since Monet likely would have known what would happen if he found out. I would assume that he kills buddy cop and cuts ties with Monet leaving her all alone unprotected since that's why she insists on "staying loyal" to Lorenzo.

For real though, police dude might try to put a hit out on Lorenzo in jail and get himself killed in the process or take him out thinking he can have Monet all to himself. Let Diana be the one to kill Monet.

Last edited:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I don't know why this is irking me. But I really want want Mary and them to find out who Tariq really is. nikka Cane talking about they have Queens on lock. nikka how? Ghost and Tommy were the ones providing the wholesale product to nikkas like them. The Tejedas just came out of nowhere.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I don't know why this is irking me. But I really want want Mary and them to find out who Tariq really is. nikka Cane talking about they have Queens on lock. nikka how? Ghost and Tommy were the ones providing the wholesale product to nikkas like them. The Tejedas just came out of nowhere.

This. I understand that this is just a "show", but the writing doesn't make sense. I can sort of understand Ghost, but they're acting like the Tejadas don't know Tommy either.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You over thinking this shyt. Ghost and Tommy were getting hit off by others, sohh using your logic they didn't have shyt on lock either.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get what Lorenzo was doing, but it was rather dumb on his part seeing as Caine is shown to be the only muscle of the Tejada family right now. He should have just chewed him and kept it moving especially since he's in jail and can't do anything. He likely doesn't even know what's going on outside of prison walls.

Then Drew got to step up or they hire some hitters. It's not that deep.