Official Power Book II: Ghost Season 1 Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Diana was looking real 35 this episode! Arch them eyebrows or sumn! And stop dressing her like she did when she was REALLY around 18 :russ: Shorty be looking like she's wearing the Ashanti/Keyshia Cole Verzuz starter pack! :russ:

I hope they keep some hot tea on set for Mary. If she got to yell every last bit of dialogue that can't be good for her voice :troll:

They don't want me to believe that pinche wedo is Caines pops do they? Nah right? Cuz...come on man.

They gonna get a Chad killed with that whiteboy people person in the hood fantasy they had going. I can't speak for new Brooklyn, but that shyt would not go down in my Brooklyn. Hold up that was Queens tho right? Ok maybe. :troll:

With any luck professor ghost has been written off. Keep the lady teacher if you must with her fine, horrible acting ass.

Have fans really been asking for 2Bit, Courtney? Really? Y'all been waiting to find out the fate of 2Bit? :russ:
I feel you Ma, get your man a job! Cuz unless he was playing Street Thug #3 on Black Lightning or something, I don't think we were gonna see the homie on TV again :russ: 2Bit got him a real one in real life!
:russ:

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
:mjlol: You telling me they couldn't find a darker skin Latino to play the father in prison? I don't buy him bei9ng the father of MJB's kids in this show at ALL!!!
They always pick super Spanish looking nikkas in this show :mjlol:

That Toros gang with the 718 tattoo was some bullshyt Courtney get that shyt together show kills me with its tackyness and unrealistic shyt sometimes

The pops should have been a N.O.R.E. or Alpo looking breh has the casting person ever been to NY does she know black Latinos exist

And why Caine dress like he going to a brunch in Harlem every episode :mjlol:

Last edited:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Exactly. shyt is unlikely but the hood doesn't shun cool white people, especially in a place as diverse as New York, probably the only place in America where you are likely to see lots of white people in black dominated areas.

The shyt with Kane is not fake writing at all. Dude brother being left on the corner begging for a phone is a legit possibility. Bro being able to get his sack off is a legit possibility, especially if he told them he'd toss them some cash for the help. nikka make 100-200$ just to sit there with bro while he sells his shyt when we would be sitting here for no reason anyways :yeshrug:.

I know most of y'all nikkas never been to the hood, but y'all same nikkas act like y'all never been around white people either :gucci:

Cool white boys get love in hoods all over America

maybe in corny ass Detroit where Eminem is an icon.ain’t no way in hell some white mutha fukka comin to the hood(chi,Gary,n.o. etc) and not getting robbed foh

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe in corny ass Detroit where Eminem is an icon.ain’t no way in hell some white mutha fukka comin to the hood(chi,Gary,n.o. etc) and not getting robbed foh
To get robbed he'd have to come across robbers. Unless you think evey black guy in the hood is jackboy or something. Besides that the cop said people saw Caine. What makes you think them nikkas didn't see Caine too?

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I think that scene with Cane and the white boys is Long Island City, Queens, aside from the projects there are a ton of white people over there.

The not realistic part was them being so quick to agree to help him sell hard drugs.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Bro fukk out my face boy I does this shyt lil nikka. 9 times outta 10 the first thing nikkas gone think is to rob bro, but if dawg play his role right some nikkas wouldn't bother. Tell them nikkas you will give them 1500 to split between them. fukk outta here boy.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
To get robbed he'd have to come across robbers. Unless you think evey black guy in the hood is jackboy or something. Besides that the cop said people saw Caine. What makes you think them nikkas didn't see Caine too?
Exactly. Them nikkas wasn't no goons. Regular ass hood nikkas ain't about to overthink an unnecessary robbery not knowing who bro knows or if he might actually be a cop. Regular nikkas will be like :yeshrug:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The young nikkas gon take his pack right away, or act nice for a while then be like we bout to rob this white boy.

Dudes who a lil older and not into shyt gon ignore this nikka cause they gon think he on some police shyt.

nikkas on the block without shyt to do and not into shyt might help him move his pack. They might call some nikkas to rob him lol. It’s the luck of the draw though. Then depend on what type of good you going to. Some spots just straight up no fly zones for outsiders. Then some you can walk through and shyt and it’s all good. It wasn’t like they had them in some notorious projects so it’s possible. Low key plugging in with a fiend the best move. That shyt could have happened. Streets be on random mode for real. If they would have drawn that scene out more they could have made it more realistic.

The most unrealistic part was how them nikkas had the shyt booming so quick. Them bum ass nikkas wasn’t moving no work. So the white boy pull up with the pack, and all of a sudden they able to get all this clientele falling through lol. It don’t work that fast. The people in that neighborhood already had people to get shyt from. If y’all had the pack already then it would have been some traffic coming through from jump.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Episode was good for the most part. We didn't see the teachers and their storyline and not a thing was missing from the episode. Which to me means they should stray away from that part of the story and just focus on Tariq and ALL that he has going on.