Official Persona games discussion thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just finished p4g yesterday had to let that shyt sink in and :wow:.
This game brehs just when I thought I was at the finish line the game was like naw breh you not there yet.

I mean everything about this game is greatness the personas, the music, the story, and the characters.

So the gas station chick was behind it all along:ohhh: and the final attack you use to defeat her was called myriad truths:wow: the levels.

That has to be one of the most satisfying endings I've played in a minute shyt had me like:wow::dwillhuh::banderas::mjcry:.

:mjcry:

Game done changed my life and shyt :wow:

I know the whole song by heart and I don't even know what I'm saying.. :wow: I barely looked at the romanji for it too.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Me vs fatboi

10922496_838230709533607_5876268298715976104_n.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know the entire never more song in Japanese to the point where I can sing it along and read the lyrics in ひらがな(hiragana).

:wow: amazing soundtrack.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just finished p4g yesterday had to let that shyt sink in and :wow:.
This game brehs just when I thought I was at the finish line the game was like naw breh you not there yet.

I mean everything about this game is greatness the personas, the music, the story, and the characters.

So the gas station chick was behind it all along:ohhh: and the final attack you use to defeat her was called myriad truths:wow: the levels.

That has to be one of the most satisfying endings I've played in a minute shyt had me like:wow::dwillhuh::banderas::mjcry:.
Persona 4 was the Persona formula perfected. It's like Tales of Vesperia for the Tales of series or Uncharted 2 for the Uncharted series Its disappointing in a way because deep down I know they'll never top it. For as long as they make games in the series they'll be chasing the shadow of that game.

Part of the reason they'll never top it is because now people are checking for the series and they expect greatness. Persona 3 was a great game when I bought Persona 4 I was again expecting a great game and what I got was one of the greatest JRPGs ever made.