Official Persona games discussion thread

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
So Atlus is doing paid dlc for personas now on Persona Q

If they do this for persona 5 i sweatergawd...

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
I don't know how DLC for Persona would work... I mean we're in a age where it's possible so the only reason it wasn't done before was simply because it wasn't possible back then. :yeshrug:
"Pay 2.99 to download Jack Frost"

We gonna start dlc for pokemon too?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I don't know how DLC for Persona would work... I mean we're in a age where it's possible so the only reason it wasn't done before was simply because it wasn't possible back then. :yeshrug:

Pretty easily. They'd just be some sort of optional story chapter with a character/s, replete with a new dungeon or two to role thru and maybe a handful of new enemies and bosses. DUUUUHHHH! If anything, they could probably tie it in with the Persona Arena storylines or something like that.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Brehs. Im sitting here telling yall im talking about actual personas (demons) they are already doing it for persona Q.

llt23

All Star
Daps
Up to the last month in persona 3. Beat death, grinded up to level 90 in that special dungeon now I'm too lazy to grind they the remaining days to get to the final event. Already did every s link so there's nothing to do. Dope game tho

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Up to the last month in persona 3. Beat death, grinded up to level 90 in that special dungeon now I'm too lazy to grind they the remaining days to get to the final event. Already did every s link so there's nothing to do. Dope game tho

Fight Elizabeth :troll:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
We might get some Persona 5 footage or news tomorrow brehs :mjcry:

B4IDCI7CYAA16uI.jpg

We bout to :eat: brehs.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah Persona 3 was dope despite it having some very clunky and dated mechanics playing it now. I didn't bother with the extra dungeon that much nor did I really get into the answer story.

llt23

All Star
Daps
Yeah Persona 3 was dope despite it having some very clunky and dated mechanics playing it now. I didn't bother with the extra dungeon that much nor did I really get into the answer story.

I actually went in and beat the game last night. Quite an ending. Bittersweet.

The extra dungeon I just stayed in the first few floors and grinded. Levelled up MAD fast to 90 in like a half hour from 70.

Whats next though for me? Thinking Digital Devil Saga. Already played P4, and SMTIV. Could Also go in on Nocturne havent played that one either.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually went in and beat the game last night. Quite an ending. Bittersweet.

The extra dungeon I just stayed in the first few floors and grinded. Levelled up MAD fast to 90 in like a half hour from 70.

Whats next though for me? Thinking Digital Devil Saga. Already played P4, and SMTIV. Could Also go in on Nocturne havent played that one either.
I've been dabbling in Nocturne for a while. It's MUCH harder than Persona 3. I went from 3 straight to that and it's just a whole nother ball game. I played Digital Devil Saga for like 1 hour but never went back. :yeshrug: