Official Peacock Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Pretty good breakdown of the service

Peacock Unveiled: All the Programming Details So Far

Their overall strategy is different from most with the multiple tiers. The lowest level which is free to everyone I'll check out just to see what they have, but it sounds :ld: so far. I don't have Comcast so I won't be able to get the next tier for free. If any of their originals are really good, I'll subscribe for a month or 2 then dip out, but can't see myself keeping this year round like I do Netflix.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
just checked the link above the shows that they didn't show sound much better than the ones they showed.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What did it show

Slater, Jesse, the new students (including their kid and Zack and Kelly's kid) and a lot of 30 Rock/Great News style jokes. Slater is the new gym coach. And the trailer ends with him talking to Zack's kid and his kid telling them when he was in high school, he and his best friend used to fight over a girl. He pauses and looks at Zack's kid and says "that was your dad! and your mom!" then he says something to the effect of, "it was all good once I realized there was another hot girl and started going after her"...pauses, looks at his son and says "That was your mom!"

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
I mean, the battlestar galactica reboot was pretty top notch but all the spinoffs were trash. I mean, how can you do any better than the original reboot? shyt should just be left alone.

If there is an NBC show they should reboot, its Quantum Leap. That would be perfect for a reboot given its episodic and you can easily come up with new scenarios.
Absolutely agree with this. You’d have to have some top notch writers to pull it off, but with the technology available today they could definitely make a more polished version of it. I normally don’t care for reboots of classic shows...but I’d watch Quantum Leap.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
PUNKY.gif

IN