Official Peacock Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I bought this for the $29.99 for a year promo. I already regret it. It's launching without 4K, no downloads, and no user profiles. Also not available on Roku and not officially on Fire TV.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
not on firetv? :francis:

fukk is up with nbc and wb
You can sideload apps on a FireTV so if you want it there you can get it. It's just not of the official store. With Roku it's just SOL.

Amazon and Roku own so much of the streaming market that this has become the streaming equivalent of a cable TV carriage dispute. I had to throw Roku to the bushes for that reason alone. The Nvidia Shield TV I got to replace it is better anyway.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Punky and Tootie from facts of life were like my first crushes. I hope she got kinda fat.

:francis:......:mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I bought this for the $29.99 for a year promo. I already regret it. It's launching without 4K, no downloads, and no user profiles. Also not available on Roku and not officially on Fire TV.
Xfinity internet customer. Got their flex streaming box for free and peacock is free with that. Library isn’t great but there’s a lot of Hitchcock on there

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Xfinity internet customer. Got their flex streaming box for free and peacock is free with that. Library isn’t great but there’s a lot of Hitchcock on there
Same here, and I'm glad I got it for free. At times it feels like it's in beta mode. Taking forever to go from one screen to the next, sound randomly dropping out, crashed a few times if I'm trying to rewind...Does not happen on any other app on my firestick or the tv.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Same here, and I'm glad I got it for free. At times it feels like it's in beta mode. Taking forever to go from one screen to the next, sound randomly dropping out, crashed a few times if I'm trying to rewind...Does not happen on any other app on my firestick or the tv.
I haven’t experienced any of that yet. But hey I got to watch maximum overdrive so any time that happens, I’m happy

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Xfinity offered that shyt to me...is it the ad version or ad free version? and can I use the same login when it drops on next week?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
you know life isnt fair when you realize you would make a better network head but will never be able to get a job like that. these ideas all sound terrible. they had to be doing coke of a whore's ass when they were conjuring this stuff up.