Official Peacock Thread

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
So Peacock is going to have a commerical and a subscription based option, so sounds like the commercial version will be free. Wow. I'll be all over that then. I don't care about commercials if they going to be giving away that shyt for free. Hell, I pay $5 a month for Hulu when I sign up for it (I don't stay subscribed year round) and don't mind the commercials, so free even better.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Passing on peacock :dame:. Already set with Hulu (no Ads), Prime (yearly sub for shipping), Netflix (could get bushed at anytime), and Disney+ (3 year sub locked in during the intro promo)

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Friday Night Lights, House, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, King of Queens, Married … With Children, Monk, Parenthood, Psych, Royal Pains, Saturday Night Live

Say less, I'm in.

Used to love punky Brewster as a kid and Soleil moon Frye grew up to be:shaq:
When she was in Sabrina the Teenage Witch in the later seasons :mjlit:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Mark-Paul Gosselaar Not Approached for 'Saved by the Bell' Reboot

:mjlol: NBC ain't shyt for that

fukked w/ City Guys heavy, theme was catchy as fukk too
BLASPHEMOUS!!!!!

tumblr_inline_ps6k1948bx1qbqj18_540.gif

5uLn.gif

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean, the battlestar galactica reboot was pretty top notch but all the spinoffs were trash. I mean, how can you do any better than the original reboot? shyt should just be left alone.

If there is an NBC show they should reboot, its Quantum Leap. That would be perfect for a reboot given its episodic and you can easily come up with new scenarios.

Me personally I don't think studios like to do shows like quantum leap because each show will have to be a time piece and will require serious writing.

So its cheaper to do some dumb crime show or dumb comedy.