MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
THIS.....

the way BSG ended was pitch perfect...:wow:

there's no reason to reboot it now...:what:
Oh you mean no need to do another version of a show that’s already had three versions? Come on now. They’re going to do what they did the last two times: take characters and recontextualize them for another era to tell a brand new story.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Oh you mean no need to do another version of a show that’s already had three versions? Come on now. They’re going to do what they did the last two times: take characters and recontextualize them for another era to tell a brand new story.

I know, but theres no reason to man...:mjlol::heh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I know, but theres no reason to man...:mjlol::heh:
Yeah and I’m pretty sure someone said that when the version you love came out. Matter of fact I’m sure of it cause a guy I used to work with said he hated the idea and said there was no need for it. He got over it. You will too:manny:

if the shyt is dope then you’ll love it. If it’s wack you’ll ignore it. It’s a property that’s been around since the 70s. Acting like it should stop just because one version came along is short sighted

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
giphy.gif

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk a BSG. There's a reason that franchise has been dead for ten years.

That said, why not just put the reboot on Syfy? They've struggled with originals ever since the last one ended.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Peacock, NBCUniversal's upcoming streaming service, has officially announced its launch date and pricing tiers.

According to Deadline, Peacock will launch on April 15 for X1 and Flex subscribers, then just before July 24 for everyone else, with three pricing tiers: a free, ad-supported version called Peacock Free; another ad-supported level titled Peacock Premium that is "more robust" and free for Comcast and Cox Cable subscribers; and one with no ads that costs $5 per month for Comcast and Cox Cable subscribers and $10 per month for everyone else. Notably, the lower Peacock Premium tier will also be available to the public at large for $5 per month.

Peacock Free includes "next-day access to current seasons of freshman broadcast series, a range of film and TV titles but only select episodes of marquee Peacock originals and tentpole series." Additionally, it will feature "streaming genre channels," such as "SNL Vault," "Family Movie Night" and "Olympic Profiles."

On the other hand, Peacock Premium boasts "full-season Peacock originals and tentpole series and next-day access to current seasons of returning broadcast shows." Late night shows and sports like exclusive Premiere League soccer matches and Olympic programming will also be available at this level. The more expensive version of this level will have no ads.