Official Peacock Thread

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Nope not the principal. Here’s the synopsis:

The new straight-to-series comedy explores what happens when California Gov. Zack Morris (Gosselaar's role) gets into hot water for closing too many low-income high schools and proposes the affected students be sent to the highest-performing schools in the state — including Bayside High. The influx of new students gives the over-privileged Bayside kids a much-needed and hilarious dose of reality. Lopez and Berkley will return to play their beloved characters A.C. Slater and Jessie Spano, respectively, in what sources say are new roles as parents.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm nervous about SAVED BY THE BELL. I'm a huge fan of the original. They better get an incredible cats for the reboot.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Nope not the principal. Here’s the synopsis:

The new straight-to-series comedy explores what happens when California Gov. Zack Morris (Gosselaar's role) gets into hot water for closing too many low-income high schools and proposes the affected students be sent to the highest-performing schools in the state — including Bayside High. The influx of new students gives the over-privileged Bayside kids a much-needed and hilarious dose of reality. Lopez and Berkley will return to play their beloved characters A.C. Slater and Jessie Spano, respectively, in what sources say are new roles as parents.
:russ::lolbron: Gov Morris means I'm giving this a watch

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The two least interesting characters for me from the main cast lol.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Battlestar Galactica Reboot:manny:

Done by Sam Esmail:leon:

No way in hell Gov. Morris hasn't been #MeToo'd by now, he wouldn't have even made it to the primary without a bunch of women coming out with stories.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
they might as well get everyone, the hell else they doing?
MPG is the dad on "Mixed-Ish"
He's set for a while

152599_0130-1014x570.jpg

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Battlestar Galactica reboot could be interesting, it's many stories they can mine from that universe.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Instead of rebooting Saved by the Bell, NBC could maybe make something that is, you know, actually good
Yup, SBTB was a product of it's time, that's why the College Years show flopped. It was weird seeing that Saturday Morning sanitized version translated to primetime