Official Peacock Thread

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Only NBC comedy I have left is Young Rock, which is just okay to me.

I don't really fukk with Rock like that anymore tbh. Wrestling rock is cool but Hollywood nice guy rock is annoying to me lol. That said the show seemed pretty good for the 2 episodes I watched

I like Kenan and I need to start American Auto, i also watch Mr Mayor but that is meh at best. NBC workplace comedies are almost guaranteed to be a win for me

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smart move by them, if they want to make Peacock a thing. Peacock can use all the exclusive content it can get.

Smart move. My only issue is that I tried to watch This is Us on Peacock and it streamed horribly. Kept buffering throughout the whole episode. Put on Hulu and it worked flawlessly. As long as everything stream fines, then I'm good. Doesn't hurt that I get Peacock for free lol.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Caught up with Bel Air last night and already caught up with Saved by the Bell, so need something new to watch and was looking to focus on Peacock for now, at least this next week or two. I started watching rutherford falls but don't seem too interested. Lost symbol, intelligence, intergalactic, hitmen, ap bio, and departure are others on my watchlist. Any recommendations? Just been watching snowfall and want to do a rewatch if BCS season 5 before the new season starts so not really got much on my watchlist these days.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Caught up with Bel Air last night and already caught up with Saved by the Bell, so need something new to watch and was looking to focus on Peacock for now, at least this next week or two. I started watching rutherford falls but don't seem too interested. Lost symbol, intelligence, intergalactic, hitmen, ap bio, and departure are others on my watchlist. Any recommendations? Just been watching snowfall and want to do a rewatch if BCS season 5 before the new season starts so not really got much on my watchlist these days.

If you like comedy I recommend We Are Lady Parts, comedy about a punk women's Muslim band. 6 episodes makes it a quick watch, it's funnier than Rutherford Falls as well and different than most other shows.

Next thing I plan to check out is Girls 5 Eva before Season 2 hits in May.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
If you like comedy I recommend We Are Lady Parts, comedy about a punk women's Muslim band. 6 episodes makes it a quick watch, it's funnier than Rutherford Falls as well and different than most other shows.

Next thing I plan to check out is Girls 5 Eva before Season 2 hits in May.
good looks breh. I also saw they got some new The Office episodes. Gotta add that to my watch list. I heard of we are lady parts and that is was good.