Official Peacock Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just finished Killing It. Was decent. Had its moments but nothing too special. Would check out another season tho. Already watched We Are Lady Parts and then Intelligence after that. Liked WALP. CI was ok but feel like they tried too hard. Seemed like a lesser version of Space Force. Had started watching Intergalactic but it didn't capture me at first so I left it behind. Might do Girls 5 Eva next since I see they got a new season coming out next week. Tho at 8 episodes, I can prolly wait and binge it day or two before and be closer to new season. I know Snoop got some new show but thats more like entertainment and not character driven series. Looks like I'll be deciding between 1 of us is lying and the lost symbol for the rest of the week.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Just finished Killing It. Was decent. Had its moments but nothing too special. Would check out another season tho. Already watched We Are Lady Parts and then Intelligence after that. Liked WALP. CI was ok but feel like they tried too hard. Seemed like a lesser version of Space Force. Had started watching Intergalactic but it didn't capture me at first so I left it behind. Might do Girls 5 Eva next since I see they got a new season coming out next week. Tho at 8 episodes, I can prolly wait and binge it day or two before and be closer to new season. I know Snoop got some new show but thats more like entertainment and not character driven series. Looks like I'll be deciding between 1 of us is lying and the lost symbol for the rest of the week.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Anything new on here? Watched Bust Down and Killing It after finishing Bel Air. I still got like 6 months free so not canceling. Just was wondering if there was anything good that I might be missing

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Anything new on here? Watched Bust Down and Killing It after finishing Bel Air. I still got like 6 months free so not canceling. Just was wondering if there was anything good that I might be missing

I'm watching the current season of Girls 5 Eva.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
ambulance and step brothers now on peacock