Official Peacock Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I finished We Are Lady Parts last night and thought it was great. Turned out to be funnier than I expected, the narration and fantasy sequences were :russ: with some really good characters established in a short amount of time.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I finished We Are Lady Parts last night and thought it was great. Turned out to be funnier than I expected, the narration and fantasy sequences were :russ: with some really good characters established in a short amount of time.

Underrated show. They need to be pushing it more along with Girls5Eva.

Top shows on peacock

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Yeah, that would be the issue as far as regulations are concerned.

From a content perspective though, it would make sense because neither one of them is touching Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max, Prime Video in terms of numbers
I agree with you though, I think their content pairs well. Football coverage would basically be covered too

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm just finding out Peacock is making a TV series version of Vampire Academy and the black (mixed?) woman that played Mileena in Mortal Kombat is playing Rose. I'm game. Hope it's better than that Mortal Instruments show Shadowhunters.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah, that would be the issue as far as regulations are concerned.
Hulu used to have multiple networks owning it and had content from multiple networks on it. They absolutely could merge streaming services and co own it.