Official Peacock Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Hulu used to have multiple networks owning it and had content from multiple networks on it. They absolutely could merge streaming services and co own it.

Not sure if ViacomCBS and NBC Universal would want to co-own, but that might be a possibility. I just remember reading an article mentioning that them coming together might be more difficult than previously thought.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
:patrice: Never played the games, is there something here?

Peacock can't afford big swings and misses right now. Maybe by the time this comes out they'll have a few hits on base.

Peacemaker surprised everybody, maybe this can do the same.

I'm not big into the games either, don't think it's known for its story. Most likely the world is the big draw with car combat and colorful characters. Peacock could use something like this though. Not sure if it will be any good though.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Very, very brave project. I loved Twisted Metal. The game was not funny-funny. We killed each other for hours :dead: But hey, I am for companies taking chances
I wanna know why in this day and age of playing online…why have we not gotten a dope ass new TM game? shyt was flames back in the day

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.

This is almost a year old but with the success of Bel-Air it should get greenlit. Would also give 50 a landing spot if he really is leaving starz, but I still maintain NBCU should just outright buy them.