Official Overwatch Thread

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
You guys complaining about ranked in the 3000+ ranged...Let me tell you something right now. You haven't seen shyt until you've experienced sub 2000 ranked play. You don't want those problems.

Widowmaker on attack problems(On console mind you). NOBODY taking defensive positions on crucial choke points problems. No one adjusting to the match ups problems. The complete lack of fundamentals.

:wow: :mjcry:

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
Breh, I can't get out of the 1600's because teams are so wack. I'm consistently getting golds for objective time or kills or damage and still losing by ALOT. The shyt is fukking bonkers how ASS some of these people are.
I'm a mercy main at this point and it just pains me how my teammates allow me to die so many times or all die at the same time with me. I'll be holding a revive ult for most of the match since they die off one by one in different parts of the map and never together. It's a huge problem that most people refuse to switch when needed to make the team comp work.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I'm a mercy main at this point and it just pains me how my teammates allow me to die so many times or all die at the same time with me. I'll be holding a revive ult for most of the match since they die off one by one in different parts of the map and never together. It's a huge problem that most people refuse to switch when needed to make the team comp work.

Breh, I started out as a Phara main. Now I'm more than competent with Ana, Solider, Lucio, Tracer and Zarya all because I have to switch so often BECAUSE cats refuse to have decent comp even in competitive.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Breh, I can't get out of the 1600's because teams are so wack. I'm consistently getting golds for objective time or kills or damage and still losing by ALOT. The shyt is fukking bonkers how ASS some of these people are.

And these dudes have 2 to 3 stars under their icons meaning they have been playing this game long enough to know better but they still do everything wrong from a fundamental standpoint.

Breh, I started out as a Phara main. Now I'm more than competent with Ana, Solider, Lucio, Tracer and Zarya all because I have to switch so often BECAUSE cats refuse to have decent comp even in competitive.

I started as a Zarya but I have had to learn Lucio,Junkrat,D.va,Winston,Symmetra,Soldier,and Arisa. I'm trying to learn Tracer to be effective at disputing the other teams defense since nobody on my team will even try to so much as flank properly.

llt23

All Star
Daps
I find that the only way I can enjoy this game anymore is through mystery heroes.

Too much salt in competitive. People can never accept that they suck, they blame others and thus never improve. Quickplay is terrible because people just like to pick snipers and fukk around. So mystery is the only place where you just gotta play whoever you get. Its a catch 22 though cause while you get better with all the diff heroes you wont ever use that improving skill in other modes cause the other modes blow.

Also seen a lot of people talking about player base getting smaller. Of course the base is still huge relative to other video games, but i think its because they dont give any new loot. After how long the games been out, they havent added any new loot really so by now you probably got most of the shyt you want. The game spikes with players during events because you can get new shyt. Then dies down after. If they added more shyt to get during non event times I think people would play more regularly.

Pifford

All Star
Daps
I started throwing when big premades go all DPS and shyt :mjlol: fukk em. The saddest part is half the time i'll still have golds while fukking around on Torb and Widow

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I don't know why but this season I've been pretty lucky with the loot boxes so far. Only opened like 5 of the new ones but I got the new Junkrat skin in my second and the new Widowmaker skin in my fourth.