Official Overwatch Thread

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
lost like 10 games in a row today lol. For some reason I keep getting teammates who refuse to help me kill shyt. I've been doing insane damage but ending the loss with like 20 elims and shyt. I keep getting motherfukkers down to nothing and my teammates never fukking help, it's driving me insane. And I keep playing against these top 500 comp level motherfukkers who are queued with lower ranked people
After you lose 2 in a row you suppose to be done for the day cause you get a loss bonus every loss after :heh:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im on X1 but I imagine McCree is the best damage dealer on PC. I was smoking fools with that Revolver this morning. Only thing that holds you back with him is your aim

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
It kills me sometimes how people insist on playing the character they want to play no matter who else is on the team or what the situation is. shyt is just downright selfish.

We got steamrolled on Route 66 (Defense) because three people wanted to pick flankers when we needed frontline muscle. Then at the last minute when the payload is literally at the truck two of them switched to Reinhardt and Roadhog as if they didn't know to do that earlier. Like damn what's more important, playing the character you want or the team winning the game?