Official Overwatch Thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
haven't played all day, decide to play a game before bed. My entire team is solo queuers and we're playing against two groups of 3. We lose coin flip and our 6th disconnects and we lose. rofl. I'm done

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
trying to ult as soldier when there is a Dva in the game is the most annoying thing in the world now

Last edited:
Daps
I'ma put some hours in with WINSTON. He gives D.va, genji,and tracer problems. All them been giving me trouble.

He counters others too.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
This last game made me so salty yo. Im playing dva and every time I poked my head out there would be a zenyatta immediately putting discord on me, a Mei running up to freeze me, and their Dva up there to contest me. That's cool and everything but what the fukk is the rest of my doing the entire time 3-4 people are trying to kill me? I usually win most of the king of the hill maps

I'm just conflicted between trying to be the tank and take dmg or just try to kill their healers because it seems like no one else is trying to. I'm about to just master roadhog:mjcry:

Last edited:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
This last game made me so salty yo. Im playing dva and every time I poked my head out there would be a zenyatta immediately putting discord on me, a Mei running up to freeze me, and their Dva up there to contest me. That's cool and everything but what the fukk is the rest of my doing the entire time 3-4 people are trying to kill me? I usually win most of the king of the hill maps

I'm just conflicted between trying to be the tank and take dmg or just try to kill their healers because it seems like no one else is trying to. I'm about to just master roadhog:mjcry:
D.va's more of a target now with her new buffs. Dudes be trying to take her out asap. I know that's my goal when I see a D.va on the other squad.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
not in her mech :merchant:
straight up

winston needs to cut and run if ever sees a d.va in the street. his gun does jackshyt against her armor and her guns will met his face dumb quick. he can't even bounce out against her because she can just turn on the jets and chase him down.

Daps
straight up

winston needs to cut and run if ever sees a d.va in the street. his gun does jackshyt against her armor and her guns will met his face dumb quick. he can't even bounce out against her because she can just turn on the jets and chase him down.
Her shield can't defend my electricity.

:lupe:

Was yesterday a fluke ?