Official Overwatch Thread

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
7-3 with a 56 score. One legit loss, one bullshyt 'inactivity' while I was on the fukking map, and one game where everyone left at the start.
Heard the rule is if you're too far from the objective or dont touch it in a while you get kicked for inactivity

:blessed: bye Hanzos and Widomaker fakkits

:blessed: bye fakkits that play this game like COD

:blessed: bye retarded Genjis that just do parkour by themselves on the far end of the map jumping around throwing stars not killing shyt

:blessed: bye retards that dont touch the payload when its overtime

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is TRASH so far :damn: this shyt is just quick play but more frustrating cause people are either;

1. intentionally trolling (fukking up on purpose cause they know it effects other people rankings)

2. playing this shyt like its quickmatch while the other team has a real comp and stomps the opposing team very easy. fukking idiots still pick hanzo, DVA or Genji NO MATTER the situation or map :damn:

bout to lose my mind :damn:

im almost 54 but the 3 losses ive had tonight were unbearable. Completely took the joy out of the game.
Mei's potential for trolling teammates is :whew:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
My console sensitivity is generally around 40h/32v or so. I change it depending on characters.

still can't get widowmakers zoomed sensitivity in a spot i like yet

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
My console sensitivity is generally around 40h/32v or so. I change it depending on characters.

still can't get widowmakers zoomed sensitivity in a spot i like yet

Wow, my shyt is on like 85h for most characters. Widow on 60h.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Matchmaking in this game is broken as fukk. I'm on a team as the highest level at 80 while my teammates are level 8, 18, 30, 24, and 35. Meanwhile the other team has 4 people that have a star, one dude at 90, and another at 18:dwillhuh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Matchmaking in this game is broken as fukk. I'm on a team as the highest level at 80 while my teammates are level 8, 18, 30, 24, and 35. Meanwhile the other team has 4 people that have a star, one dude at 90, and another at 18:dwillhuh:
I completely agree. Matchmaking is all over the place.

I tend to notice stuff like connectivity v skill level really, really fast since I live in Hawaii. I'm at the point now where I almost never play on a true solid connection for more than a few games a night. As much shyt as I give Destiny, they could balance the matchmaking much, much better.