Official Overwatch Thread

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I've clocked about 10 hours with Lucio so far. Next closest hero is tracer with two hours. I hate that decent players are basically forced to play support when playing with randoms because everyone wants to be fukking Hanzo and McCree.

Gonna try and put in some work with Tobjorn if I can. Winston is man fun and easy to play too. Just jump in the air and get behind the enemy to disrupt them so your team can move in on the objective.

And they aren't even good with them half the fukking time. :snoop:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Her and Reinhardt are my mains. Real nikkas use Symmetra both on offense and defense :banderas:

Also on another note this game don't give nikkas a chance to breath before they kick you back to the lobby for not pressing a button :francis:
I walked out the door, got the mail, and sat down and I was already kicked out of the game. That whole process couldn't have took more than 2 minutes:dwillhuh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I walked out the door, got the mail, and sat down and I was already kicked out of the game. That whole process couldn't have took more than 2 minutes:dwillhuh:

game is way too team oriented for any afks. I believe its 30 second warning 1 minute kick (could be wrong)

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting gud with genji :wow: I be hunting nikkas like a gotdamn jaguar

Him and Dva my mains right now with Tracer Widowmaker and Hanzo in the cut. Wish I was good with pharrah but I'm terrible at her.

fukk JUNKRAT

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only character I'm good with right now is D.Va

I'm a solid Mercy & Pharah but trash at everything else

About to start spending time learning how to play other shyt

I haven't been this motivated to get good at a game since

Battlefield 2143 :mjcry:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Me and this one breh on my list go fukking ham together :blessed: Breh is good with the hoe in the mech, and I've been doing maaaddd work with soldier. Bastion is my nikka too. I gotta get a 3rd and 4th character.