Official NOPE Thread

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I'm officially an uninformed a hole.

Just watched a spoiler YT explainer about Nope.

The story actually sounded good and now I think I will like the movie. I had basically spoiled it for myself bit by bit reading about it anyway.

I want Peele to be dope. I love Key and Peele and I love Get Out. Couldn't stand Us.

I might just buy it on Amazon Prime real soon.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Watched last night, not bad but not great. Acting snd directing were def on point. Writing was solid as to be expected but i think my expectations were too high. Definitely better than us but clearly not touching Get Out.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I can’t believe I listened to brehs on here again and didn’t see this day one. Smdh :snoop:

Having finally seen the movie, Peele is 3/3 for me. :blessed: This was his most straightforward film.

I blame Marvel. Brehs now need to be damn near spoon-feed and have their hand held just to understand and process simple themes and concepts in non-MCU films :francis:

I should’ve stuck to my own advice to always ignore critics and just see the damn thing myself, after I seen brehs saying Tenet was trash :dahell:
Let's make no mistake. Tenet is trash. :ufdup:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm officially an uninformed a hole.

Just watched a spoiler YT explainer about Nope.

The story actually sounded good and now I think I will like the movie. I had basically spoiled it for myself bit by bit reading about it anyway.

I want Peele to be dope. I love Key and Peele and I love Get Out. Couldn't stand Us.

I might just buy it on Amazon Prime real soon.
:what:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
just saw it....it was real real alright...im not mad at it...no sleeps...was engaged the entire time...just felt like I was waiting for a moment that never quite happened

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
My mama confused as fukk about the monkey reference but it’s genius, and even more perfect that the same person who survived from that incident wind up getting got because he forgot what saved him the first time

When you treat these wild ass animals like a pet, don’t be surprised when they act like a wild animal

:hubie: