Official NOPE Thread

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
1. Vazquez Rocks is a place and is a tourist trap set up by the red cowboy.

2. He puts puts out the tube men to lure people in to his show called the Star Lasso Experience.

3. The trick is to give the illusion that the horse gets pulled up into the sky by aliens and disappears.

4. The Hayward family travels there to provide horses for the show.

5. Daniel's character doesn't believe that they should keep treating the horses like this.

6. The bad miracle is a legend told to them by the burned lady that means that the aliens do this when they are displeased.

(There is a family of 5 that visit the show and somehow go missing and the kid is wearing an alien mask and Daniel mistakes him for one)

They call Frye's electronics out to fix their cameras and computers due to the EMP blast from the portal.

It's a portal not a ship, and it is a means of travel to an upside down place. Where roles are reversed.

Daniel's character is the main, and he's going to find KeKe after she's pulled into the portal, but he has to find the bloody monkey and something else with the burned lady and her baby to fix the imbalance.

All I got.
:patrice:

Dawg this is WAAAAAAAY too concise to be a "guess", to where I'mma be shocked if this AIN'T the premise.

That YOU, Jordan? :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus

Dawg this is WAAAAAAAY too concise to be a "guess", to where I'mma be shocked if this AIN'T the premise.

:mjgrin:

MVyB.gif[\IMG]

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus

There is an extended trailer coming soon...

You will see the funny dialogue between the characters, how they abducted people, the saucer chase and some other stuff....

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
There is an extended trailer coming soon...

You will see the funny dialogue between the characters, how they abducted people, the saucer chase and some other stuff....

:ehh:

Interesting.

So how long you been a showrunner? :pachaha:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
this guy's a hack...more ghostwritten sh1t that he's gonna get all the credit for.....Robert Townsend did everything he did 30 years ago as far as comedy/directing/making non-stereotypical shows......but the hollywood machine is totally behind this guy......where's Matty Rich, he was a 19 year old directing prodigy....no funding for him, but give Jordan Peele $150 million......

Nope. :lolbron:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
He really needs a bounce back after how his edition of "The Twilight Zone" flopped. He even lost me as a fan since that episode 6 or 7, with that young sister riding that young White boy in the space ship. But for some reason, that scene didn't surprise me. Anyway, the show was already on a down slope, and I never bothered to watch the rest of the episodes.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
He really needs a bounce back after how his edition of "The Twilight Zone" flopped. He even lost me as a fan since that episode 6 or 7, with that young sister riding that young White boy in the space ship. But for some reason, that scene didn't surprise me. Anyway, the show was already on a down slope. I didn't bothered to watch the rest of the episodes.

The writer's room is full of cacs.:francis:

Can't raise too much cain as a producer...

Just be glad it was able to be done.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Run time 2 hrs. 5 mins. 5 Chapters (1.Ghost 2. Clover3. Gordy. 4. Lucky. 5. Jean Jacket. Movie opens and Gordy is the chimp that attacked the stage actors in 1998 and spared Steven Yeun. That was him hiding under the table and got the fist bump from Gordy. Shifts to present day...Keith David who runs the ranch gets murked by something that falls from the sky. and now Kaluuya and Keke take over the ranch. Chapter 1 -6 months go by and Kaluuya starts selling horses to Yeun Yuen runs runs Jupiter's Claim...and is obsessed with making money from the Gordy attack and the aliens. The aliens start abducting horses, and Kaluuya and keke get Fry's to set up cameras. Chapter 2. Yeun starts the show and the aliens abduct 40 people and it is assumed that if you look at the aliens, they get you. Chapter 3. Gordy... Flashback to the monkey fukking up the people on stage and murks Yuen's dad and sister and gives him a fist bump under the table like they do on the show. Chapter 4 Kaluuya and Fry's dude try to get a recording of the ship but do not succeed. They recruit a dude named Craig. fukkery ensues. Chapter 5. Jean Jacket. Craig brings an analog IMAX camera to capture the aliens Craig gets eaten by Jean Jacket. Final showdown happens when Keke is riding a bike back to Jupiter's Claim and Kaluuya is trying to distract the aliens by riding away on the horse. She gets followed to the Winking Well and blows up a big ass Cowboy balloon, The alien devours the balloon and the balloon explodes murking the alien. Keke gets photos of the alien, and stares at the gate of Jupiter's Claim that says "Out Yonder"... She sees Kaluuya riding like the "man on the horse" back safe. The little "aliens" are Yeun's kids...and some of the sequences from the trailer don't show up on the film.

@Jerz-2

Last edited: