Official NOPE Thread

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
The thing I didn't like about US is how the people from the underground were able to take over the whole country and do the hands across America. I can't suspend my disbe6enough that regular people with scissors can pose a national threat. If they would have limited it to the beach town or Lupita's friends and family I would have liked it more.

Everything else about the movie was fine. The scene where Peggy from Madmen family gets attacked was great.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Us really wasn't even that bad. The story failed to land, but all the technical aspects were excellent.

I think it's crazy that people are trying to throw the towel on the dude early because his second film was polarizing.
US was buttcrack debris.

The only opus of the film was the suspense during the home invasion.

Jordan goes too far into campy when the audience wants depth.

NOPE could have been a dark horror.

The monster is destroyed with a cowboy balloon...balloon....

Gordy the monkey? Jean Jacket?

It's suspense, not horror.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Us really wasn't even that bad. The story failed to land, but all the technical aspects were excellent.

I think it's crazy that people are trying to throw the towel on the dude early because his second film was polarizing.
People are miserable and just don’t want dude to succeed that’s all

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
It’s also crazy how they credit things he didn’t write or direct to him too. He didn’t direct any of the twilight zone eps or candy man but people still bring them up as a part his of director filmography.

Last edited: