Essential Official Netflix Thread

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Finish hotel Rwanda dope movie made me love my people and hate my people at the same time

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm watchin' season one of Walking Dead and I'm still not feelin' it. I'm about 4 episodes in. Is there any background story to all this? A government conspiracy, an evil pharmaceutical corporation or anything behind this zombie outbreak? Not to sound cliche but I like that type of sh*t. :ld:

-or do I need to chill and keep watching
walking dead is more about the relationships between the people and morality (its actually a really really depressing show). shyt is :gladbron: none of the characters are safe. Anyone can die at any point :shaq:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
watching indie game the movie. havnet finished yet, but goes over the games "fez" and super meat boy. good so far.

Ha... I jus peeped this last nite. Didnt finish either but it started good. Always nice to see ppl go after their dreams and make good progress. Inspiring on alotta levels

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
about to watch: Oso blanco, about a prison in pr.

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
Going through my recently watched and watch again lists to spot out a few for you guys...

-Animal Factory is entertaining just saw that last night. William Defoe in a prison movie.
-Tomorrow When The War Began- it was alright, nothing great. teens go home to find out there country has been invaded
-Freaks and Geeks- pure piffery- life of a lost high school student
-Get the Gringo- idk but I like Mel Gibson as an actor, so its def worth the watch- Mel Gibson movie about him stealing money and going to a Mexican prison I believe
-Exit Humanity- was much better than I thought- a husband returns home after hunting to find his son is missing and his wife is a zombie
-The League- even if your not into fantasy football the show is still mad funny
-Bronson- turned it off real quick
-Undeclared- watched the first episode, def not as good as freaks and geeks but I'm going to def keep watching
-Sons of Anarchy- the first season was pretty damn good, kind of fell off from there for me.
-The Office- one of the best comedies
-Prison Break- first season is a MUST SEE
-The Next Three Days- huge Russel Crowe fan so I thought this is one of the better movies on there
-Nine Dead- entertaining -horror flick about 9 people locked in a room
-Senseless- one of those horror movies that kinda made you like wtf if I remember correctly
-Reno 911- def must see
-Adventureland- it was entertaining from what I remember
-Take Me Home Tonight- surprisingly decent
-Everything Must Go- really enjoyed this movie even though its one of Will Ferrell's only serious roles
-Nick Swardson Stand Up- funny motherfukker (not pretend time)
-Rampage- def a must see...i don't wanna ruin it for anyone
-The Devil's Double- fukked up movie about Saddam's son, dude was nuts
-Gang Tapes- it was alright

Here's some for I know...I tried to italicized the most entertaining ones.

Daps
Finished DS9, just started Breaking Bad.

I'ma try to watch all this with minimal spoilers

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched ATM,fukkING HORRIBLE:damn:

shyt started off good,the first hour was kind of ill,and then by the time it ends:facepalm::rudy:

STRAIGHT GARBAGE!!!! Do Not Watch This Trash!!!!

:cape: