stumbled across this show yesterday and watched about 5 episodes :ehh:

its not great or anything but its something to watch when youre bored

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm watchin' season one of Walking Dead and I'm still not feelin' it. I'm about 4 episodes in. Is there any background story to all this? A government conspiracy, an evil pharmaceutical corporation or anything behind this zombie outbreak? Not to sound cliche but I like that type of sh*t. :ld:

-or do I need to chill and keep watching

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
I'm watchin' season one of Walking Dead and I'm still not feelin' it. I'm about 4 episodes in. Is there any background story to all this? A government conspiracy, an evil pharmaceutical corporation or anything behind this zombie outbreak? Not to sound cliche but I like that type of sh*t. :ld:

-or do I need to chill and keep watching

Damn, I thought those first couple episodes were good. Idk, you might like it later in season 1. If not, then I'd say its not for you cause Season 2 is a little slow and I don't think Season 2 attracts new viewers

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
MV5BMjIyMDExOTM3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDE5Mjc2Nw@@._V1._SY317_CR12,0,214,317_.jpg

stumbled across this show yesterday and watched about 5 episodes :ehh:

its not great or anything but its something to watch when youre bored

Which show? Freaks and Geeks. I thought the story was great. Really shows a group of kids who are lost in life and trying to find their way. It definitely grows on you more and more as you watch it. I feel like all the characters are well-rounded and likeable so whenever they go to the story each character it doesn't get boring. Martin Starr is a beast though in this as Bill

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
just watched Kramer v Kramer for the 1st time. :to:

The way he and his son bonded only for his wife to swoop back in and win custody got me mad. That last breakfast before she came to pick him up almost had a nikka in tears. The strides he made from that first breakfast to the last, dude really :lift: his fathering skills.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got done watching Walking Dead season 2.

I was a little apprehensive because of all the talk about how bad the first half of the season was, but I enjoyed all of it. :manny: