Daps
Still Walking.......two hours down the drain on this BORING ass movie :birdman:

TV-MA? Netflix be LYING :pacspit:

I just checked IMDB and it says it's unrated

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Real talk i haven't watched anything on netflix in the past 3 weeks except for Top Gear...

thats one of the best TV shows ever fam.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
As soon as they realized dude
didn't have a gun the two guys should have jumped him. They had courage to kill that one bystander but they couldn't do that to the bad guy?
:rudy:

the ending was garbage too..and why did they run outside to pick their friend up...and then run back inside the atm? and why the hell they parked so far away from it in the 1st place when it was an empty parking lot? :russ:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:beli: imma hold you to this breh and watch it

just watched 13 Assassins :whew: excellent movie

Top Gear is the only "reality" tv show I fukk with.

Don't watch the first season. As a matter of fact, don't watch the 2 or 3 (yet). Season 4 is when they started getting into the bigger stuff. I'm pretty sure the first ep of Season 4 is an Aston Martin DB9 v the Eurorail to Monte Carlo. Some episodes are more traditional car review shows, whereas others are interesting/funny challenges or epic races.

The way most people get into the show is by watching the epic races. The Polar Special, African Special, Bolivian Special, Ferrari 612 v Airplane to Switzerland, Nissan GTR v Bullet Train to Tokyo, and first American Road Trip are the best I can think of off the top of my head. Once you get into it and understand the relationship between the presenters even the more "normal" episodes will have you :pachaha: