Essential Official Netflix Thread

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What/If decent premise but gawt damn they need to cut out the gay shyt :scust:
but the gay black dude look just like deray davis. I was like aint no way the b list black comedian gang aint gon roast the shyt outta this nikka for that :pachaha:
MV5BZDg2M2RhZjAtMzFlMy00ZjUyLWFmMTgtZTY1Yjc4YjY0Yjk5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTI5NjM2MDI@._V1_UY317_CR131,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

and he from harlem :dame:

by way of atlanta :dead:
The gay shyt serves no purpose to the main plot :mjlol:

Dude reminds me of Shawn Wayans on scary movie :mjlol:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man What If goes downhill after about episode 3 everybody except evil ass rene zellwedger is fukking stupid. But they never give her motivations for fukkin with this chick Lisa with the bad bangs Im gon finish this season out just to figure out why but got damn none of this shyt is starting to makes sense :snoop:
tenor.gif
That’s Renee zellweger? :ohhh:

:russ::mjlol:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
The gay shyt serves no purpose to the main plot :mjlol:

Dude reminds me of Shawn Wayans on scary movie :mjlol:

Man i fast forwarded thru all the gay couple scenes after like ep 5 I realized that the storyline was in there for no reason other than to include some lgbt stuff. It's so pointless.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Cant wait, one of my fave new shows of recent times - just hope it doesn't turn into Prison Break status and know when to stop.

I have faith in the Professor
:wow:

That must have been a flashback with Andres

I'm optimistic and hyped but I was :dwillhuh: when they announced a third season. The getaway was real clean last season that the show could have ended there and now they gotta make some over the top fukkery to break bytch ass Rio out of prison? It does sound like some Scofield in Panama bullshyt :mjlol:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Finished up I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson last night.

Show had me :russ: from the first sketch. Some of them are just okay, but they go by so fast it doesn't really matter. Hope it comes back for another season.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just started I Am Mother; no black embryos

:mjpls:

:russ: You can't tell race at that stage though. Even newborns skin pigmentation takes a while.

You can already tell something is seriously off at the beginning of the when it shows the amount of days since extinction event.