Essential Official Netflix Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I can't get into these shows that are dubbed in English. The contrast in the voice, and movements of their lips is distracting.

You can change the audio settings to native language and use english subs. I almost panicked when Dark first came out and thought I was going to have to deal with the dub no matter what. They probably make english dub default for NA netflix subs, probably don't want potential viewers to run. You know how some folks get with shows in foreign language.

Daps
Got into The Good Place

THESE BOOTS

tenor.gif

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If y’all need a good rom com to watch with your girl/chick you’re tryna smash Always Be My Maybe is solid

Daps
Was Jeselnik in any of them? He’s the only one I could see going hard enough to actually get some laughs.

I don’t know. I only watched 2. But Jeselnik’s latest special on Netflix was funny.

It’s done in the style of actually roasting the historical figure, so for the MLK episode, Sasheer from SNL was Rosa Parks, and she sat in the roast chair, and they had to tell her to get out of the chair, and hardy har har etc.